Myungsoo Spying

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-after school-

The school bell rang and I exit the classroom. I walk to my locker and put my books in it and close it. I turn around and see Junhong walking shyly towards me. 

I smile, "Pali wa."

Junhong walks a little faster. "Did you waited that long?", shyly looking at me.

"No i just got here.", giggling with my mouth cover ladylike.

"Oh okay. So should we go?", giving me a shy smile.

I nodded. "Um where do you wanna go?", walking side by side by him.

"Oh it's up to you.", Junhong looking down while walking. 

"Well it's pretty hot so you wanna get something cold. Um like snow ice?", tapping my chin.

"Snow ice? What's that?", looking at me curiously.

"You don't know what that is? It's just basically like frozen cotton candy.", stating carefully.

"Ahh~ sure. Let's go.", giving me an eye smile.

We were walking in the hallway and Myungsoo saw us talking. Myungsoo furrows his eyebrows, "what's going on with them?" Myungsoo tailed behind them without getting notice by them.

You walk to the bus stop and waited for the bus with him. You were talking to Junhong, smiling and laughing on what he said about his friends. He starts to open up. You look at him like he is a different person. Which he is now. He turns to you and see you looking at him.

"Umm.. Why are you looking at me like that?", fiddling with his fingers. 

"No reason. It's just that you are a different person now. You are more open up.", smiling at him. "How come you are anti social?", asking curiously to him.

"Oh cause people don't wanna social with a wallflower plus a nerd", raising his glasses up.

You look at him, "Well I'm like those people. I am also quiet. I went through a lot in high school. Going into different groups of people, trying to be in their clique. It worked, but when downhill cause they think I'm irritating. So I gave up. Now i barely have friends." You sigh.

Junhong looks at you with pity in his eyes. "Well i think you are nice, smart, kind, generous, and funny. And those people are just wrong to think like that. I don't think you are irritating", giving you a cute smile. 

You smile back, "I think the same about you." 

Myungsoo was spying you and Junhong near the bus stop by the pole. He had sunglasses and a mask that he might need it in case he had a cough or if the weather was really sunny. He wore that on to spy on them and also he won't be recognize. 

The bus came and you & Junhong went in. Myungsoo followed behind them. You guys sat near the back door and Myungsoo sat a little further behind you two.

You two were talking and smiling. Myungsoo got really jealous. He wanted to pull you away from Junhong. But he knew couldn't. 

After three bus stops, you guys got off of the bus, so did Myungsoo. He was still spying on you guys.

You found the snow ice store. You grab Junhong's wrist and pulled him inside. He got flustered. He blushed light pink shade on his cheeks. 

Myungsoo saw that. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter