Too Much

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-wednesday morning-

I'm in class, learning... Actually sleeping. Over the two weeks since that day, wore me out. I haven't had any decent sleep. Today i went to the bathroom and found white hairs -.- agh. Story of my life~ 

Anyways, im sleeping but someone woke me up. "Ugh, get away.", waving my hand to the person.

"Excuse me?!", Ms. Ok slammed a ruler on my desk. 

I groaned, "Sorry Ms. Ok." I put my head up. 

"Sorry won't cut it. Sleeping is prohibited in my class.", crossing her arms. "Detention!"

"W-what?!? Just sleeping?!? I cant!", not calming down.

"Why can't you, Miss Park?", folding her arms. 

I couldn't speak. I couldn't possibly lie to a teacher. Can I? I shook my head.

"Never mind, Ms. Ok", taking a deep breath. 

"Good. See you after school.", walking back to the board. 

Jimin was in the back looking at me laying my head on the table. 

Hoseok nudged at his arm, "Yah. Whats up with you and her?"

"Mwo?", looking disbelief. "Nothing. She hasn't talked to me ever since that day we met at her work."

"Well do something if you wanna let the two guys snatch her away from you.", getting back to his sleeping. 

Jimin looked back at you. He groaned. He put his head down. "Aish."

-bell rings- 

"Yah. Jiyeon, let's get going!", Kiyoung kicking my table.

"Arraso.", groaning in my seat. I grabbed my stuff and headed out. 

Myungsoo was going to his second class. He saw Jiyeon talking to someone. A guy! 

Rin was worried about me. "Hey are you okay?"

"Yes don't worry.", putting books in my locker. "You should get to class.", giving him a smile.

Rin was still worried. "Okay. You should get some sleep as soon you get home. Okay?"

Myungsoo was walking up to me and Rin. He grabbed me away from him. "Sorry but i am gonna borrow her." Rin was shocked. 

He dragged me away. He pulled me inside an empty classroom. I winced, "yah! Let go." He finally lets go.

"What is your problem?", yelling at him. "You just cant do that! Thats so rude. I was talking to my friend!", palming my face.

"My problem is that you didn't even talk to me ever since that day. You dont know how hard it is! Sorry that pulling you away from him. Didn't even know you were friends.", yelling back at me.

I scoffed at him. "Wow really? First of all i do know how hard it is! Second, you are so selfish. And lastly, you cant be pulling me away from other guys! We aren't even dating." I rolled my eyes. "I gotta get to class. Thanks to you i am gonna have another detention." I walked away from him.

Myungsoo was irritated. "Aish why did i even talked to her? I could have left her alone until after school. Stupid.", scolding himself.

I entered in class. The students and the teacher wasn't there. I was confused. I walked to my counselor, Ms. Bae. I knocked on her door. 

"Come in.", Ms. Bae talking inside.

I opened the door. "Hi Ms. Bae."

"Oh Jiyeon, why are you here?", turning her chair around.

"Um i went to my class and no one was there. I was wondering where they went.", sitting down on the seat.

"What class is that?", tilting her head.

"That's English class.", tapping my chin.

"Well that class is cancelled cause your teacher had family business to do.", looking at her folders.

"Ah. Okay thank you, Ms. Bae. I guess i will go to another class.", bowing my head.

"Sure, Jiyeon.", smiling at me.

I exited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter