Can't Avoid Them

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-tuesday morning-

I was walking to class and see them... Kris and his friends walking towards me. *!* (sorry for my language). I just walked straight with my head down. Until I saw feet under me. "Damn it!", mumbling. I looked up.

I cleared my throat. "Um... Annyeonghasaeyo.", bowing them. 

They look at me. "Hey, you don't have to be formal with us.", Chanyeol said. Giving me a smile.

"Oh aniyo, it's fine. Well look at the time. I gotta go. Annyeongasaeyo.", bowing down, walking away.

They all looked at me walking away. "Woah. She is weird. What is up with her?", Baekhyun looking at me when walking away.

"I don't know. Maybe she is a different person at school.", Chen shrugged.

"Maybe she is shy?", Tao playing with his phone.

"Or maybe she likes one of us?", Kyungsoo reading a book.

"No way. She doesn't know us enough. Plus she probably likes the Myungsoo guy.", Jongin putting his arm around Kyungsoo. 

"Yah! I am trying to read.", Kyungsoo fixing his uniform.

"Really?!? Him? The cold dude?!?", Kris yelled out. 

"Dude. Calm your balls down!", Suho covered his mouth. 

Sehun looked at his friends. "You guys are ridiculous.", rolling his eyes. He walks away.

"Yah! You can't say that to your hyungs and roll your eyes.", Xiumin points at Sehun while he walks away. 

"Oh brother.", Luhan shaking his head. While Yixing shrugs and follows Sehun.

-during lunch-

I was walking in the halls to go the cafeteria, but I saw them. Jimin and his friends. *Agh! What is wrong with students coming here in this school?!?* I just walk straight without making contact until a guy start running towards me, but he wasn't looking where he was going, so he bumped into me. But.....!!!

Someone grabbed me from falling down. I look to my side and I see Jimin. 

"Uh. Thanks.", standing straight up. I looked down cause i was blushing. *stop blushing*

"Oh no problem. The stupid guy.", looking at the direction the guy ran off to.

"Yea. Well I'm gonna go to the cafe.", bowing him and his friends. I walked away.

"Hey wait up." He said. I stopped and looked back. "We were gonna go there too, but we don't know where is the cafeteria?", smiling at me. 

"Uh. Didn't I showed you the cafeteria?", tilting my head.

"Uh yea, but I forgot.", smiling sheepishly. He rubbed the back of his head.

I smiled lightly, "Ah okay, just follow me."

They followed me and arrived at the doors of the cafe. "Well this is the cafe."

"Finally. I am hungry!", Jeongguk opened the door.

"Yah! Wait for me.", Taehyung followed him.

"Us too!", the rest followed except Jimin and me.

"Uh.. Sorry for my friends.", rubbing the back of his head.

I giggled. "No it's fine. Well let's get lunch." I was walking inside.

He grabbed my wrist, "Wait Jiyeon-shi." 

I looked down at my wrist and looked at him. 

"Are you okay? Did I do anything to you?", looking at me with his worried eyes.

I looked down, "No, it's not you. I just feel uncomfortable. Plus i thought you would be mad at me for not texting you after our "date". 

"Oh i am sorry for making you uncomfortable. And i am not mad.", going down to look at my face.

"No it's fine. I should be comfortable with you by now actually.", giving a cheeky smile. "Thanks for not being mad.", laughing at the situation.

"Yea you should actually and no problem.", giving back a smile.

"Um, but first do you mind letting go?", looking at my wrist.

"Ah. Sure.", lets of my wrist. "Uh let's go in."

I nodded and went inside first. I was getting lunch, but i don't have lunch money. *Damn it!* I just looked around for a table. I found it near the windows. I sat there. I put my head down.

Jimin stopped and saw what i was doing. He followed me and poked my shoulder. 

I looked up. I see Jimin. "Uh yea."

"You okay? Aren't you hungry?", pointing at the food.

"Uh. Not really", smiling at him.

"Oh okay. Well I'll keep you company.", sitting in front of me.

"No you should go eat.", shaking my head.

"Nah it's fine. We always share food.", giving his eye smile.

"Great friends you have.", giving a slight smile.

"Yup! Ever since elementary and middle school.", putting his hand on his chin. "Don't you have friends?", looking at me.

"Uh not really. Kinda. Like 5-7? Um.. most of them are guys....", scratching my head.

"Really? Too boyish for girls", he said.

"Yea actually i am.", nodding my head. "Not that much. I like hanging out boys than girls.", looking at him.

"Ahh. Okay. Understood.'' He nodded. "Where are they?", looking for his friends.

As he said that, the boys came towards us. "Hey guys! Aren't you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter