At A Café

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Bus stop-

The bus stopped at our destination and we got off. 

I got out first and stretched my arms. "Ugh! I'm tired. And hungry.", giggled. I stop my tracks and I looked behind of me. "Can we get some food?", clasping my hands together towards them. 

They all chuckled and nodded. 

We all walked into a café that has a jazz feel to it. It was very classy and not that classy expensive. 

I found a table next to the window. It was a four seat table, so we asked the workers if we could combine the tables together. They said yes. So we did that.

"Noona, sit next to me!", Sungjong pulling you down. 

"Oof. Okay then.", I smiled at him.

Myungsoo saw and glared at him. Sungyeol saw Myungsoo glaring. "Stupid kid."

The seating was:
Jiyeon Sungjong Hoya Dongwoo
Myungsoo Sungyeol Woohyun Sunggyu

"So what do you guys wanna get?'', I asked. 

"Um idk. How about we look at the menu over there?", Woohyun pointing at the counter.

"Let's go 4 by 4? Someone has to watch the table.", Hoya said.

"Sure. Me, Woohyun, Dongwoo, & Hoya will go and see what's on the menu.", Sunggyu said with his eye smile.

I giggled, "Sounds good.''

The four of them left to check the menu. We just sat there. Sungjong whispered something in my ear. 

I giggled, ''Omo Jinja?!? Eonjen?"

Sungyeol was talking to Myungsoo, but he wasn't listening to him. He kept looking at you and Sungjong whispering and giggling. Sungyeol saw him looking at you and Sungjong. He just chuckled. Myungsoo looked at him weird. 

"Yah. Why you laughing?", Myungsoo looking confused.

"Oh nothing. I gotta go the bathroom." He kicked Sungjong. "Yah. Go to the bathroom with me."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter