Somebody Is Jealous

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-after eating pizza-

"Ahh! That was good.", Dongwoo patted his stomach.

"Yupp, I am stuffed!", Sungjong puffed his cheeks.

I'm looking at them and thinking if I should go. I just stood up, "Um... Well thanks for the pizza. I'm gonna go.", bowing to them.

Infinite stood up and confused, "oh no problem. Well we see you on monday.", Sunggyu scratching his head. 

"Noona, do you have to go?", Sungjong looking sad.

"Yea, i should cause my ankle. I shouldn't be walking that much." looking at him.

Myungsoo looks down. He feels guilty. 
(Well he should be. It was his fault.)

"Well, bye.", bowing to them again.

I limp to the door, but i feel a hand on shoulder. I look back and I see the cute cashier boy in front of me. 

"Oh, hi. Do you need something?", i look confused. 

"No i was wondering if you wanna go out with me tmrw afternoon?", the cute cashier smiling at me.

"Huh? A date? Idk cause i have a cast on", pointing at my left ankle.

He looks down at my injured ankle. "Oh! I didn't know. Sorry to bother you.", the cute cashier looking shocked. 

"No you didn't. I would actually like to go out with you not only cause of my ankle, but also because i gotta go to my doctor appointment about it.", giving him a sad smile.

"Umm... How about I take you there?", the cute cashier asked.

"No it's fine. I wouldn't wanna bother you.", waving my hands.

"It's not fine. I can't let you go there with an injured ankle. Plus I bet you were gonna take the bus there.", chuckling at me.

"Noo....", looking down. Cause it was true. My parents are working before my appointment time, so they take the car. •__•

"I'm right huh?", him grinning at me.

I look away. "Maybe."

"How about I take you there & after we can get frozen yogurt?", he said.

"Umm~ I would love that.", smiling widely at him. "Umm...Can I see your phone."

He looks confused. "Oh. Okay." He gives me his phone. "Ahh. You're giving me your number?"

"Yupp.", i was done and gave it back to him.

"You know a boy should ask the girl for her number? Not the other way around.", raising his eyebrows.

"Well, you were kinda slow on that", folding my arms. 

He just laughs. "Give me your phone?"

I gave him my phone & he gave it back. "Thanks, I'll text you my address.", smiling at him. "Well i gotta go.", bowing my head & limping away.

"Wait! I didn't get your name.", he asked me.

I look back. "You will find out tmrw.", i winked at him and left. Good thing i didn't put my name.

"Woah. Playing hard to get?", shaking his head and chuckling at himself.

Infinite saw what was going on after you left the table. 

"Woah what's going on with them?", Hoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter