No Need To Be Jealous Part 1

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-May 17, 2014-

"What is this?!? Agh!", looking through my math textbook. I have been studying so much these past months to keep my mind off of them. I just closed my book and head to my bed. I checked the time, it's 10:27 am. I groaned. 

*I wonder how are they doing? Or what are they doing these past months?*, scratching my head. "Agh whatevers!!! I am graduating soon. Stop thinking of them." 

My mom came up to my room. "Jiyeon-ah! There is someone at the door. He is looking for you.", looking at me.

"Huh? Who?", got up from my bed. 

She smiled, "look for yourself." Then she left. 

I was confused. "Whatevers", mumbling through my mouth. I went downstairs. 

"Really? Mom you won't say who it is?!", yelling going downstairs. 

I see a boy's back with blue hair. He turns around, "woah you aren't happy to see your favorite cousin?" 

"OPPA!!!!", I run towards him and give him a hug. 

"Oof." He laughs, "hey baby!!!". 

I release my arms. "What are you doing here?" I look at him. 

"Well i am here to visit my baby and wanna know hows auntie and uncles and also your sisters. Also hanging out my friends is boring and loud.", bending down to my level. 

"We are good.", giving him a smile. "And what is wrong hanging out with them. They are fun and nice.", giving him a smirk. 

"Oh enough about them. I actually came because your mom seems very worries about you. She said you are in your room all the time. Study! What's with that?", flicking my head. 

"Yah! Owwie! That hurts.", puffing my cheeks. "Well the reason why is that i am graduating soon. If you didn't notice.", crossing my arms. 

"Oh right...", giving me a forgot look.

"Don't tell me you forgot!!", hitting his arm. 

"Hey hey! Stop hitting me!", crouching down. 

"Goodness i know you are a star but really? Wow.", crossing my arms. 

"Baby! Don't be mad. I have been busy with shooting music videos and practicing. Please forgive me?", clasping his hands together and giving me a pout face.

I looked at him. I snicker. "Oh fine. You better get me a gift on my graduation!"

"Oh about that. Umm i can't. Well i am not sure if i can go.", putting his hands up to head.

I looked at him, "W-what?"

"We might do some concerts and shows. So yea.", putting his head down.

I was about to cry. "Umm. Oh okay. Thats fine. Well i am going to back to my room and study. Finals are coming soon." I turned to the stairs and walked to my room. 

Jonghwan grabs me. "Yah. Don't be sad." He turns me around to face him. "You did enough studying. Let's go out and have fun. I miss hanging out with my baby.", giving me smile.

I looked up. "Fine just wait. I gotta change."

"You don't have to.", looking up and down. I was wearing my hello kitty pajama shorts and a black t-shirt. 

I smacked him on the head. "You are crazy enough thinking that i would go out like this. I am going to change." I smiled, "so stupid."

After 10 mins, i came down. I see him playing with Jageun. He looked at him. 

"When did you get a dog?"

"I found in an alley.", grabbing Jageun from him. 

"What a savior.", petting him. 

I laughed. "Well let's go. Mom! We will be right back!", yelling towards the kitchen.

"Okay, be back for dinner.", coming out of the kitchen. 

"Auntie, we are gonna get dinner before she goes home.", Jonghwan smiling to her.

"Okay. Have fun.", giving kisses on the cheeks to us.

We went out of the house towards the bus stop. 

-at Myungsoo's house-

"Yah! Can we hang outdoors? Agh so suffocating in here.", Sungyeol talking to Myungsoo. 

"Aish, where do you wanna go?", Myungsoo getting irritated. 

Sungjong asked Sunggyu, "Hyung, can we go to the mall???"

Sunggyu looked at him, "For what?"

"To hang outdoors! Plus what are we gonna do here anyways!?!", Sungjong flapping his arms around.

"Yea, what are we gonna do? We sat here for like 2 hrs!", Dongwoo laying down.

Woohyun got up, "well i am going out." He heads out the door. 

"Yea me too.", Hoya follows him. 

"Hyung wait for me!!", Sungjong ran towards them. 

"Agh whatevers.", Myungsoo follows them. Then the rest follows.

-at Seokjin's house-

"Yah Jeongguk! What are you doing here?! You are making a huge mess!", Seokjin scolding him. "And you! You are supposed to help not make a mess.", pointing at Hoseok.

"Seokjin Hyung, what are we going to eat?!?", Taehyung yelling in the living room. 

"Aish!!! You two, get out of my room, but first clean up the mess!!", yelling at the two. 

"Guys! Shush! Agh. Can a guy get some sleep around here?!?", Yoongi putting a pillow to his head.

Namjoon looking at Jimin. "Yo. Whats up with you?"

Jimin staring out the window. "Nothing.", not looking at Namjoon. 

Namjoon looks at him with confusion. "You sure? What about the girl? Whats her face... Jiyeon??"

Jimin stood up, "I'm going out to get some fresh air." He walked out. 

Seokjin and the two guys are arguing in the room. Yoongi got frustrated, "goodness! I am going with him!!! I'm out! Yah wait up!" He ruffled his hair.

"Hyung! What?! I wanna go!!", Jeongguk ran downstairs. 

"Nadu!", Taehyung ran after them.

"Yah you have to clean this!!", Seokjin yelling through the door. 

"Hyung. It's fine. Let's go and have some fun.", Namjoon put his hand on his shoulder.

"Well might as well join them", Hoseok shrugging his shoulders. He walked out of the house.

"Ugh! Aish." Seokjin grabbed his house keys out of frustration and left after Namjoon.

-at Luhan's house-

"Kyungsoo, i am hungry!", Chanyeol rubbing his stomach.

"Yea nadu", Jongdae playing with his fingers.

Tao coming out of the hallways. "Jongdae hyung why is there a plastic wrap on the toilet seat!!!", pointing at Jongdae.

"Really? Plastic wrap on the toilet seat?", so old school hyung", Jongin laughing.

"You guys are stupid.", Sehun commented in the corner sleeping.

"Yah Tao! Did you make a mess in the bathroom when you used it?!?", Luhan yelling at Tao.

"What! No. I lifted up the toilet seat cover and i saw it.", defending himself.

Joonmyun looking through his computer and looked up, "Guys be quiet. Why so loud?"

Yixing playing with cards with Minseok, "Hey. Let's do som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter