With Kris Part 2

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We exited out of the restaurant. I was walking a little faster than I usual do. Kris was behind of me. He keeps on looking at me from behind. 

I turned around, "Pali wa!" (Hurry Up!) 

He laughs and walks faster towards me. I giggled and turned around. I'm walking, but I slip on something. I landed on my . OOF! 

"Ouch.", groaning on the floor. 

Kris ran up to me. "Are you okay?", worrying about me. 

I giggled, "Yeah." 

"You could have hurt yourself! Is there anything wrong with your legs? Can you stand up?", constantly asking me. He went down to my level, checking my arms and legs.

"I'm fine. I can stand up." I stood up on my two feet. "See. I am fine. So stop worrying.", giving him a reassuring smile. 

"How can I not? I-I..... Never mind.", stopping his sentence. "Just be careful okay?", holding my shoulders.

I pouted. "I'm sorry. I will."

"Hey smile would ya? Now let's eat ice cream?", pulling my frown into a smile.

I laughed, "Stop it and i will." I smiled at him.

"There you go.", smiling and crossing his arms.

"Let's just go.", playfully rolling my eyes. I walked around him and then got in front of him. 

Kris walks behind of me. He pulled me by the side of me. "Stay here so you fall again.", holding my hand.

I gasp, "N-no I'm fine." I tried to pull back, but he had his strong grip on it. 

"Well i won't be if you fall again. So just stay next to me. Okay. Just don't go anywhere.", looking straight ahead.

He sounded like I was gonna leave him. But i didn't caught it. I just nodded my head. 

We were just walking and he was holding my hand. I was embarrassed. I didn't want people looking at us as if we were a couple. Cause we aren't and that would be more awkward.

But somehow I felt safe and secure when he is holding my hands. I don't know why, but his warm hand made me feel that way. Kinda weird, yea?

We got to Baskin Robbins. We went inside and went to the glass where the ice cream was at. 

"So what ice cream you want?", looking at me. 

"Um mint chocolate chip?", tapping my chin.

"Okay. Wait here.", he let go of my hand and walked to the register. 

As soon as he let go of his hand, I felt kind of empty. I realized what I felt. I smacked my forehead. "Really? We aren't even dating.", shaking my head.

I turned around to look for a table. I found one near the window. I went to the table and sat down. I waited for him to come. I tapped my fingers. Few mins after he came back with two cups of ice cream. 

"Here you go. Mint chocolate for you.", giving me my ice cream. 

I clapped my hands together, "Thank you." I beamed a smile at him. 

He chuckled, "No problem." 

I grabbed my spoon and scooped the ice cream. I love love mint chocolate ice cream. (I really do) I ate my ice cream. "Oh my goodness this is heaven."

Kris chuckles, "You must love it."

I giggled. "Yea i do.", smiling at him. "What did you get?", stuffing my mouth with ice cream. 

"Just got the same.", eating his ice cream.

"Really?", nodding my head.

"Yea. I wanted to try it.", he shrugged his shoulders. 

"What? You never tried it.", gaping my mouth open. "Dude you're lucky that you got to try it today.", grinning at him.

"Haha. Funny. But it's good.", eating his ice cream. 

"Yupps.'', giving him a smile.

"Yea. I got coffee ice cream too.", scooping his ice cream. 

"Oh thats sounds good together.", smiling at him. I went back to eating my ice cream. I look up and see a spoon. *Deja vu* I tilted my head and see him with his arm out and he has his spoonful of ice cream in his hand.

"I'm okay. Just eat yours.", looking back down at my ice cream.

He whined, "Come on!"

I looked up and see him pouting. I blinked couple of times to see if it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter