New Students

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-few weeks later-


(Your POV)
During school, mostly everywhere, you have been avoiding Infinite, mostly Myungsoo. You just couldn't get the image of him holding you twice on Valentine's day. You always go the opposite way where Infinite goes. You don't even eat lunch anymore. You just stay hidden like a wallflower.

-monday morning- 

(Back to 1st POV)
I was heading to school and I see Infinite in front of the school. *!* I just put my face down with my hair covering it. As soon I was gonna step into the campus, I saw a foot under my eyes. I didn't look up so I just moved to the side. But they were blocking me. *Frick*. I look up and see Sunggyu giving me a sad look. I look around and see them looking at me worried & confused. I just sighed. 

"Hey can you guys move? I gotta talk to my teacher about my grade.", trying to convince them to go away.

"No. You can always talk to your teacher later during lunch.", Hoya staring straight at me.

"Jiyeon are you okay? You have been avoiding us....", Sunggyu looking worried.

"Yea. Why? Noona. Do you not like us anymore?", Sungjong was about to cry. 

"Oh no! Please don't cry. It's not that.", going up to Sungjong. "I do like you guys." 

"Then what's wrong?", Sungyeol was at my eye level. 

"I-it's school work. I have a lot to do. Plus I have to look for a job and I have to do chores at home cause my sisters don't help out around the house.....", looking down.

It is kinda true & kinda not. I am lazy to get a job and help around the house, sometimes, but I do more housework than my sisters combine! I do homework at school cause I have two free classes, sometimes. 

"Well I'm sorry guys you thought I was avoiding you guys. I'm just busy.", sounding sincere and convincing. " I gotta go." I bowed my head and walked inside the campus. 

Infinite felt bad and I felt more bad. I just lied to them! *Great going!*, mentally facepalming my face. "This is gonna be into big fat lie, if I keep avoiding them. Agh!!!", mumbling. I just walked in B building hallway to get to my class. I went inside. I sat in the back near the door, putting my earphones on & take a nap until the bell rings. 

-new students coming onto campus-

The group of boys are in the front of the school, just looking. 

"Hyung, is this Bangdong High School?", the maknae said.

The guy with the pink hairband around the wrist was looking for the sign that says the name of the school. The dude with the sunglasses pointed at the sign. 

"Hyung there it is.", looking at it.

"Ah. Yupps. This is the right school.", smiling at the group. "You guys ready?"

"Yupps. Kaja!", the guy with the eye smile.

They all went onto the campus looking for the office to get their schedules. 

Meanwhile, another group of boys came to Bangdong High School. 

"This is it guys.", the guy with the chubby cheeks looking at the boys. 

"Hyung, are we really going this school?", the guy with dark circles said.

"Yea. You don't want to fail three times and get beaten up at the other school, do you?", the guy with the cold face said. (They had to move cause the classes were really hard for them and the people were too mean, well the boys o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter