A Second Date With Jimin

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were walking to the bus stop and waited there until the bus came. We both got on and there were no seats for us, so we had to stand. 

I stood next to Jimin and a guy who was talking to his friends. The guy looks at me, but i didn't doing the same. I mind my own business until I feel a touch on my right leg. I feel so violated. A stranger touching me. I look at the guy on the right. 

"Excuse me, do you mind keeping your hands off of me?", moving his hand off my leg. I glare at him.

Jimin heard me and looked at his right to the boy. He thought of something. "Hey babe. Are you okay?", putting his arm around me.

I gasp. I nod. He looks at the boy and his friends with his scary look. 

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know'', the boy bowing at us and his friends did the same.

Jimin looks at me, "hey babe, let's get off at the next stop." He looks at the boys and they look away. 

A girl stands up from her seat. Jimin places me to the seat. "Sit here." He pulls the string. 

The bus stop and we both got off.

Jimin stops and looks at me. "Are you okay?", grabbing my shoulders. 

I just smile, "Yes. Don't worry. They are just like the boys at our school." I walk away. 

I fan myself. "Omg. What was that on the bus???", mumbling so he couldn't hear. "Did he really call me that? No he can't think of me that way. Why me?", shaking the thoughts out of my head.

Jimin looks at you He just smiles what happen in the bus. Then he realized, "I can't believe that I just did that. Agh way to go on being obvious. Aish... This is hard. Should I confess or should I not?" He slaps his forehead. He rubs his forehead and follows you. "I don't want to scare her." He just sighed. 

I look around some stores to find a chicken place. I found one. I look behind of me. I see Jimin taking his sweet time. I pouted. I ran to him.

"Hurry up. I'm super hungry!", pulling his wrist to the chicken place.

We got inside and found a table. We sat and a waiter gave us the menus. 

"I'll come back when you are ready to order.", the waiter bowed and walked away.

We look through our menus and i pick one. I close mines and i wait for Jimin to be done. He closes his a minute after me. 

"You done?", looking at him.

"Yea.", giving his eye smile.

I called for the waiter. The waiter came back. "Are you guys ready to order?", looked at me. 

"Oh um can i have the spicy bbq boneless chicken. And can you make it fried?", tapping my chin.

"Yes we can. And you?", the waiter looking at Jimin.

"Can i have the fried boneless hot wings?", looking at the menu.

"Yes is that all?", asking two of us.

"Do you want anything, Jiyeon?", Jimin looking at me.

"Oh um can i have a chicken caesar salad?", looking at the menu.

"Okay. That would be all.", Jimin told the waiter.

"Okay. Any refreshments?", writing down in checkbook.

"I'll just have water.", I told the waiter.

"I'll have coke.'', Jimin told the waiter.

The waiter wrote everything down, "okay. I'll be back with your drinks and your food.". He looks at me and winks. 

I giggle at the waiter. The waiter smiles and walks away. 

Jimin saw the waiter flirting with me. He got jealous. He folds his arms and looks away.

I saw Jimin looking angry. "Are you okay?"

He looks back at me. "Yea i am.", just givin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter