What Is She Doing?

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus arrived at the stop. We got on and sat in different seats because we were awkward with each other. I'm sitting near the rear door. Myungsoo is sitting in the back of me.

I put the volume on loud cause the bus gets loud and people talk. 

The bus stopped at the next stop and an elderly woman walked in with grocery bags. She was looking around for a seat. But she couldn't find any. "These selfish people", i thought. 

I pulled my earphones off and I stood up, "Halmeoni, you can sit here", giving her smile. 

"Omo! You sure? You should sit down", looking down at my ankle.

"It's fine, halmeoni! My ankle doesn't hurt that much", giving her a big smile.

"Thank you, sweetie.", giving me a big smile.

I limped to the rear door with my earphones on again. Holding onto the railing. 

My next stop was coming soon, so i pulled the string. I waited in the front of the door and i limped out of the bus. Soon after, Myungsoo came out too. 

"Wait, she lives in this neighborhood too?!?", thought to himself. He just shrugged it off and walked where i was going.

I was passing some stores and passed an alley, but I heard an animal whimpering loudly that i heard through my earphones. I stopped, took out my earphones and went back to the alley. I looked around and i saw a small puppy.

"AWWW! What are you doing out here?!? Its freezing cold.", looking down at the puppy. "Do you have a name?" I was checking if the puppy had a collar, but there was none. "You don't have a name. That . Um, let's get you out of this cold weather. Okay? Do you wanna come home with me?", smiled sweetly at the puppy. The puppy barked softly. "Aw you must be sick. Alright let's go home!" I pick up the puppy and limped out of the alley. 

Myungsoo saw you limped out of the alley. "What is she doing? That alley is dangerous!", thinking to himself. "What is she holding?" He looks at what you are holding and he sees a puppy. *at least she is sweet.*, smiling to himself. "Wait why are you smiling? You don't know her. Plus she  has an attitude & very stubborn.", slapping my cheeks softly.

I was walking to a pet shop to buy food and flee shampoo for the puppy, but i don't know what breed is it or the gender. 

I asked the cashier, "Umm... Excuse me, do you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter