He's Jealous

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-morning-

I woke up, in a bad mood. I realized that it's Valentines. "Agh single forever.", messing my hair while laying in bed. I look at Jageun. "You will be my valentine, won't you?", looking at his sleeping body. I just pouted.

"Well it's just me alone today on Valentine's day", sighing. 

I get out of bed and wash my face & brush my teeth. I go back to my room to get dress. I look behind of me & see that Jageun woke up. "Goodmorning, sleepyhead." Kissing him on the head.

I got dressed up since it's Valentines. Wearing a light red short dress with a leather black jacket and grab my stuff and head to my sisters' room. 

I go to my sisters' room with Jageun. There is no one inside. I was gonna ask them if they wanted to hang like go out to shop and for lunch, but they aren't here. "Really? Like they have something to do? Like what? Ugh! I'm alone!", talking to myself.

I go downstairs. "Omma." No answer. No one is here. Like really? I'm so mad and sad that they left me. >< 

I grab my phone to text Sunggyu-shi, but I remember I don't have his number. "Agh. I guess I got to go next door." I put Jageun in the kitchen with his bed and his food and water. "Here you go. I am going to leave. I'm sorry.", looking down on him. "Don't forget to use the sheets if you need to go.", kinda scolding him. He is just looking up to me. "Aw. I can't be strict on you.", giving a give up smile. "Well love you.", kissed him on his cheeks. 

I put on flats and head to next door. I arrived at the door. I pressed the door bell. I see Sunggyu open the door with his bed hair.

"Oh hi. Um I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today, but if you don't want to, it's okay.", not sure of myself. 

"Um.. Come inside first.", he opened the door wider.

"Uh sure.", walking in. I followed him behind. 

He wakes everyone up in the living room except Myungsoo. "Guys wake up.", kicking them in the .

"What!! It's not even afternoon yet.", Sungyeol whining.

"Ughh....!!! What do you want?! Just let me sleep.'', Hoya got irritated.

"What time is it?", Sungjong rubbing his eyes.

The others woke up, rubbing their eyes.

"Guys, Jiyeon is here.", Sunggyu rubbing his eyes. He wasn't fully awake. 

They all looked at me with their wide eyes. They all yelled. "What?!?!", they started covering themselves. 

I giggled, "Hi.", waving at them

They were shocked to see you in a dress. 

Myungsoo came out of his room. "What is going here?! It's the morning.", he yelled. He sees you in a dress. He looks at you with his eyes wide open. 

I see Myungsoo with his shirt off. "Omg! Im sorry.", covering my eyes.

He shook his head and came back to reality. He was shocked. "Yah! Why are you here in the morning?!?", covering himself. 

With my eyes covered, "I was wondering if you guys want to hang out with me. But it's okay. I'm going now." Going to the front door with my eyes covered. Not looking where I was going, I tripped. I looked at my knee. I see blood. "Agh. Gross and worse Valentine's day ever." I stand up and fell back down.

Myungsoo came up to me. He picks me up bridal style.

"Y-yah what are you doing?!?? I'm wearing a dress!", I screamed at him.

He says nothing. He puts me down on the couch. "Wait here".

"Noona are you okay?", Sungjong asked.

"Yea. I'm gonna just go.", standing up.

Sungyeol pulls back down. "He said to wait here."

"I know, but I don't want to bother you guys."

"You aren't bothering us. Plus you asked if you wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter