Thinking About You

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going home behind Kris's back, you were deep asleep, so you didn't hear anything he was talking he said. 

After few blocks of walking, Kris was almost to the neighborhood. Kris was just walking and Myungsoo was heading out of his house to throw away the trash. Myungsoo saw Kris and saw someone behind his back. He instantly knew it was you. Myungsoo froze when he saw you on someone else's back, that's not him. He just kept his straight face on. He was jealous. He went up to Kris.

Myungsoo was walking up to Kris. But he stopped few steps. He couldn't go there and ask him why you were on his back? He would sound jealous which he was. He just turned his back and walked away. 

Kris saw Myungsoo him heading to his front door. He called out Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo.", Myungsoo turned around. 

Myungsoo looked at Kris. "Yes?"

"Hey um do you mind helping with Jiyeon-shi?", asking Myungsoo for help. 

"Um okay.", clearing his throat.

He walks up to Kris. "Can you bring her inside of her house? My mom called me earlier to tell me where was I and I told her I'll be home soon." 

He looked at Kris and nodded. "Yea sure."

Myungsoo got you from Kris's back and Kris helped him to put you on Myungsoo's back. "Okay thanks. I should go. I'll see you in school.", smiling at him.

Myungsoo just nodded and turned around to your front door and pressed the door bell.

After few seconds, the door opened. Myungsoo see a girl who looks kind of like me.

"Hi. I'm guessing you are Jiyeon's younger sister.", smiling at her.

"Yes.", looking at him.

"Well i brought your sister home. Can you bring your mom?", asking her.

"UMMA! JIYEON CAME HOME WITH A BOY!", yelling out for my mom.

A woman came to door. "Omo! What is this?", getting you from his back. "Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!", bowing at him. 

"Aniyo gwenchaseumnida. The neighbor was with her. He had to go home so he left me with her.", smiling at your mom

"Neighbor? Ahh the one who lives in front of us?" Okay. Thank you so much.", bowing her head at him.

"Gwenchaseumnida.", bowing at her and leaving the door to go home.

The door closed and my mom and my sister dragged me upstairs to bed. They got to my room and put me onto my bed. 

My mom slapped me on the . "How could you let a guy carry you. Aigoo!", shaking her head and leaving with my sister.

-monday morning- 

The bright sun was shining through my room and onto the bed. I'm groaning in my bed. "Aghh... Turn off the light." That didn't happen. I sit up. I slowly open my eyes and look arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter