Awkward But Sweet

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking out of campus and I see them. I walk straight without making any eye contact. Until.....

"Noona!", Sungjong waving at me.

*Damn it!*

I stopped and turned around. I see them coming towards me. "Um hi guys", I bowed at them. "Um i thought you guys left."

"Well we were gonna but we didn't see you during lunch and after school until now.", Sungyeol putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Uh yea i was touring new students.", stepping away from Sungyeol. "Well i should go. I'm kind of tired. I toured them for the whole day.", bowing them. 

"You need a ride home?", Sunggyu said.

"Oh no. It's fine. Thanks for the offer.", bowing to them and walking to the bus stop. 

Myungsoo looks at you walking. "Guys, I am gonna go with her. You can go without me.", running to you.

They look at him running to you. "He is soo in love.", Woohyun shaking his head. 

"At least he is showing it unlike the last time.", Hoya shrugging.

"Let's just go.", Dongwoo said.

As i was walking to the bus stop, but i heard footsteps. I turn around and see Myungsoo.

"What do you want?", asking harshly. 

"Nothing, I'm going home.", giving me a duh look. 

*Shoot. Forgot he is my neighbor.* I just ignored him. I just walked to the bus stop and waited.

He just followed me. He stand next to him. He glanced at me, but i didn't see cause i had my head down. He looked at me worried, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yea i am. Just annoyed and tired.", mumbling. 

He wanted ask you something, but what you said made him not ask. You hear something coming. You put my head up and you see a bus. You waited at the bus stop until it came. He was behind of you. The bus came and we went inside. You went to the seat in the back. Of course he sat next to you. You looked at him.

"What?", he said. 

"Nothing." I was really tired. I put my earphones & my head on the window. I was looking outside as the bus passes some stores. Now that i see stores, I didn't eat lunch. *AGH!* My stomach grumbled. -.-'

Myungsoo looked at me, "Um.. Are you hungry?"

"Yea, couldn't eat lunch since I was touring new students.", not looking at him. 

"Well let's get something to eat then", he pulled the string. He grabbed my hand and we both got off.

"Hey. I didn't say anything!", looking at his back of his head.

He turned around, "Well I'm hungry too." He gave me his eye smile. 

I saw his smile, I started feeling heat on my cheeks. "Uh.. Okay.", looking down. 

He saw my reaction. He started chuckling, "Let's go. I wanna eat dukkbokki."

We started walking and I see him holding my hand. *Omg. What is he doing? He is making me blush. Omo! Do I like him?!? I can't like anyone, I'm too busy to like anyone.* I slapped my right cheek softly, shaking my head.

"Let's eat here!", he said looking up at the sign. 

I looked up too, "Oh sure." 

He pulled me inside. I see a ahjumma coming towards us, "Omo! Isn't this Myungsoo?"

"Ne Imo!", grinning at the ahjumma.

She smiles at him then turns to me, "Omo! Is this your girlfriend?!"

I looked shocked. Then i looked at my hand holding his hand. I let go of his hand, "Aniyo! We are just friends." I waved my hands at her. 

"Ahh. Have a seat here", giving our table. "I'll come back when you are ready to order", giving our menus and a smile.

"Kamsahamnida." We both said.

"Well i want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter