The Boys All Together

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all looked at you walking away. They all looked back at each other. 

"Um.. Hi guys.", Sunggyu put his hand up. "I am Kim Sunggyu." Infinite introduced themselves. "And we are Infinite!" all of them bowed down.

"Hey, I'm Kim Seokjin.", bowed down. Bangtan boys introduced themselves. "We are BTS!", all of them bowed down.

"Hi, I'm Kim Minseok.", bowed down too. EXO introduced themselves. "We are EXO!", all of them did the same.

All of them shakes hands with each other. Except Kris, Myungsoo, Jimin, & Hoseok. All the boys can feel the tension. 

Myungsoo looked at Jimin & Hoseok. He opened his eyes like an owl towards Hoseok. 

"You!", pointing at him.

Hoseok looked confused. "Huh do i know..." He stopped his sentence. "You!" 

They were both pointing at each other. 

"Hey! You're the ert that came onto Jiyeon!", Sungyeol pointing his finger at him. 

"Woah woah! I am no ert.", putting his hands in front of Infinite.

Jimin looked so confused. "Huh what's going? Hyung why are they calling you a ert?"

"Remember the day we went to Lotte World?", looking at Jimin.

"Uh yea why?", furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well after I left to go the bathroom, I saw a pretty girl when I was gonna meet up with you guys. I walked up to her and asked her few things.....", said Hoseok not looking at Jimin in the eye.

"What kind of things?", Jimin said it with his angry voice.

"Uhh.. I kinda asked for her number & the next thing I know I was kicked.", Hoseok pleading to him.

"The reason why you were kicked was because you grabbed her! And you didn't let go of her.", Myungsoo punched Hoseok.

Infinite stopped Myungsoo. They pulled him away from Hoseok. EXO was shocked.

Hoseok stumbled back and wiped his lips with his back of his hand. "Really? Don't you think this is petty?", raising his brows. "Why are you getting angry? Huh?!? You guys aren't even dating for real." 

Myungsoo looked at him. He was shocked. *Damn it! I shouldn't said that to him.*

"You didm't think I saw you guys not around each other.", Hoseok smirking.

Myungsoo was looking at him. He couldn't say anything. It's true that he is not your boyfriend. It was a show to tell him to back off of you. He turned around and walked away.

Jimin & Kris looked at Myungsoo. How he reacted when Hoseok said that to him. They figured out he likes you. Maybe perhaps love you. For Kris, he kinda knew that before, but never wanted to believe it.

Sungyeol came up to Hoseok, "You better watch yourself." He gave him a cold stare. He walked away to catch up with Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite followed Sungyeol.

Jimin looked at Hoseok. 

"Jimin-ah, I am sorry.", looking down.

Jimin gave Hoseok a punch. "Why are you apologizing to me! You are the one who hurt Jiyeon! She is uncomfortable with us and it's all thanks to you!", yelling Hoseok. "You know what, I don't wanna waste my breath talking to you. I'm out!", walking away from BTS.

Hoseok was on the ground, shocked. They never fought before. He feels really guilty. He stood up. He looked at BTS. 

"Hyung did you harassed her?", Jeongguk in tears.

He looked down.

"I am disappointed in you.", Seokjin shook his head and walked away. The rest of the BTS followed him.

Kris saw how Jimin was getting mad when Jimin's friend hurt you. He instantly knew that Jimin had feelings for you. He was more heartbroken when two guys likes you. 

EXO was still there and saw everything. 

"Hey you okay?", Chanyeol went up to Hoseok.

"Yea. I'll see you guys around.", he walked away from them.

"Woah. That was just.. Wow. I don't have words for that.", Baekhyun shaking his head.

"Nado.", Sehun nodded his head.

Kris blanked out for a second. He was thinking about you. *I wonder how she is doing?*

"Hyung, you okay?", Tao nudged his elbow. 

"Huh? Yea. What were you guys talking about?", looking at his group members.

"We didn't say anything, only talked about what just happened.", Minseok shrugged his shoulders.

"What were you thinking about?", Luhan folded his arms.

"Yea hyung. Maybe perhaps, Jiyeon?", Jongin giving a smirk.

"No. I don't like her.", Kris rolling his eyes.

"Don't lie to yourself. We all can see that.", Kyungsoo putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yea. You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter