Hang Out With Kris

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-saturday morning- 

I wake up. I sit up on my bed. I looked down. I still had my clothes on from yesterday. I got off my bed and went to the closet door (has mirrors on it) and saw my face. "Oh my goodness..... I look so horrible.", touching my face. 

I saw that my eyes were puffy and dark circles. I fell asleep crying last night. I just sigh and grabbed my comfortable clothes. Then head to the bathroom. 

I took a shower then went to my room. I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up. 

"Hello?", not knowing the person on the phone.

"Jiyeon? It's me, Kris.", talking on the phone. 

"Oh yea. Um what's up?", talking to him.

"I was wondering if you were still on for today?", asking me.

"Oh shoot. I forgot.", slap my forehead.

"Im sorry. I just had something going on yesterday, so i forgot.", feeling sorry. 

"Oh no it's fine. We can hang out another time.", feeling disappointed. 

I paused, "No we can hang out today, but I don't feel like going out, so do you want to come over instead? There is no one home except me."

He didn't talk for few seconds.

"Hello? Kris?", calling his name.

"O-ooh yea. Sure. I'll be there soon.", stuttering on the phone.

"Okay then. I'll see you soon. Bye."

"Okay. Bye.", he hung up.

Kris is at his house. He hangs up on you. He fist pump in the air. "Yes!" He quickly stood from his couch and ran upstairs. He missed a step and bumped his right knee on the step. 

"Oww!!", rubbing his sore knee. "Stupid." He stood up and walked up instead. 

I was in the living room on the couch, just watching tv while waiting for Kris. I stood up and went to the DVD shelf and took out some action, melodrama, romance, & scary movies. I set that on the coffee table near the couch. I went in the kitchen and look for popcorn. I popped the popcorn in the microwave. I did that two times. 

DING DONG!, the doorbell rang. Jageun starts running to the front door, barking.

"Hey. Be quiet.", going to the door.

I opened the door halfway and i see Kris. "Oh you're here.", smiling at him. "Come in.", opening the door fully.

He came in and took off his shoes.. "So um what are we gonna do?"

"I was thinking about watching a movie? The movies i picked out are on the table over there.", pointing at the DVDs. "Choose what you want to watch.", walking in the kitchen. 

I went back to the kitchen to get a bowl for the popcorn. Kris was eyeing me when i went in the kitchen. I open up the cabinet. I see a big bowl. I tiptoe to reach for the big bowl. I was struggling to get the bowl. Kris saw that. 

Kris went in the kitchen to help me. I gasp when i felt something on my back. I saw a hand reaching for the bowl. I turn around and i see Kris's chest right in front of me. I looked up and see him smirking. 

"Hey you know you could ask for help?", giving me a grin.

"I thought i could do it.", taking the bowl from his hands.

He just stood there and laughing.

I ignore him laughing at me. I grabbed the popcorns and put in the bowl.

I went in the living room and set the bowl on the coffee table. I turned around and see him standing there. 

"You know you can make yourself at home.", trying to make him comfortable. "Sit down on the couch. You are the guest so sit okay?", pointing at the couch.

He nodded and sat down on the couch. I went back to the kitchen and grab two soda cans. I left the kitchen and went to the couch.

"So what movies do you wanna watch?", giving him the can.

"Um i don't know up to you.", shrugging his shoulders.

"Um. I have comedy, romance, scary, melodrama, and actio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter