I Don't Like Anybody

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-lunch- 

I'm walking to the cafeteria after my TA (teacher assistant) class and texting my friend, I did not look where I was going and I bump into someone. OOF! 

"Oww....", rubbing my bottom. 

J-hope looks down, "Are you okay?" He handed out his hand

"Yea.", taking his hand. "Thank you."

"No problem. So where you heading?", looking at me.

"Oh. To the cafeteria.", smiling at him.

"You wanna go together?", asking her.

"Sure.", giving him a small smile.

They are walking together in the loud hallways. There are boys running towards them and they bump into you. You were about to fall until J-hope caught you. 

"Omo!", holding onto him.

"You alright?", looking at you. 

You looked up at him, "uh yea. Thanks."

"Aish. Those jerks!", looking back at the boys running.

You looked at him. *He looks cute like this. OMO! What am I saying?!?* shaking my head.

He looked at you, "Hey you alright? is your head sore? Do you need to go to the health room?"

"Huh? Oh! No. I'm fine. Um you know I'm not that hungry. I am gonna just head to class.", standing up straight and walking away.

He looks at you confused. "What's up with her?", shrugging his shoulders.

You were walking in the halls. You didn't want to go to class this early, so you went to the roof instead.

I stayed at the roof until lunch ended. I sighed, "Time to go to class." I looked at the view one last time and then head to go class. 

I'm walking in the halls and see Myungoo talking to his friends. I was thinking about what my sister said this morning a guy helping out kris. I assume it might be Myungsoo. I walk up to Myungsoo and his friends.

Woohyun looked behind of Myungsoo. "Yah. Jiyeon is coming.", tapping his shoulder. 

He looked back and see me in front of him. He blinks couple of times.

"Uhh do you have time to talk?", fiddling with my fingers.

"Uhh. Yea.", blinking more.

"Um we should head to class. Let's go guys. Bye Jiyeon.", Sunggyu waving bye to me. "Bye Jiyeon!!!", Sungjong yelling out.

I giggled. I waved back.

Myungsoo saw me giggling. "Uhh soo what's up?'' 

"Oh well i was wondering if you were the one who dropped me off at home?", looking at him.

He gave me a straight face. "Yea. Well Kris asked me." 

"Oh. Okay. Thanks.", slowly nodding. "Well we should go to class.", turning around.

"W-wait Jiyeon.", calling me back.

I turned around, "yes?" 

"D-ddo you like anyone?", asking me that question.

I looked at him confused. "Huh? Me liking anybody?" I kinda laughed. "No. If i did, i wouldn't tell you.", looking at him with a duh look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter