Got A Job

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We got to the cafe and we both went in. "Kris, why won't you look for a table? I'll be right back.", looking at him.

"Oh sure.", going to a table.

I went to the cashier. "Hi. I was here yesterday about the job here?", hoping she remembers me.

"Oh yea. How may I help you?", smiling at her.

"Oh well i'm done with my application and my resumé.", taking out my papers. I gave it to her.

"Oh that's great. I'll give this to my manager now.", looking through the papers. 

"Okay thank you.", giving her a smile.

"You're welcome. Do you need anything else I can help you with?", putting down the paper next to her.

"Oh yes.", looking up at the menu. Um can i have two medium size ice blended white chocolate mocha please? And a red velvet brownie, and chocolate chip muffin.", pointing at the desserts.

"Okay. Anything else?", looking at me.

"No that is all.", shaking my head. 

"That would be $11, 543 won.", tapping the buttons on the register.

I took out $15,000 won. I gave it to her. "Keep the change", smiling at her.

"Oh thank you!", putting the money in the register. "You can wait at a table. I'll give these papers to my managers and be right with your orders.", giving me a wink. 

I giggled. "Thank you." I went to Kris.

"What took you so long?", asking me.

"Oh well i gave the papers the cashier. And ordered some drinks and food.", smiling at him.

"Really? This is the place you might work?", opening his eyes wide.

I giggled, "yes. Hopefully."

"Trust me you will make it.", winking at me.

"Two white chocolate mochas, red velvet brownie, & a chocolate muffin.", the cashier yelling out the order.

I stood up and went back to the cashier. "Thank you."

"Oh i gave it to her. And she wants to interview you.", giving me the tray.

"Huh? Now?", being nervous.

"Yea if you can.", asking me.

"I can but im not wearing anything proper.", looking at my clothes. I have a white shirt on with a light grey cardigan and dark blue jeans.

"Don't worry. She is really nice. As long you don't dress like a hobo.", giving me a boost of confident.

"I don't know. I'm kinda nervous.", looking down at the tray.

"You will be fine. Trust me. I know her.", giving me assurance.

"You do?", looking up at her.

"Yes she is my mom.", winking at me.

"What?", acting confused. 

"Yea. So go in there.", pointing at the door. "I'll take that.", taking the tray. 

I stood there. Not moving. "Just go.", the cashier giving me a little push. 

I took a deep breath. I went in. 

The cashier went to the table where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter