Tour New Students

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was looking at the list of the new students names. I saw the first name, Kim Seokjin. Room C203. Then I looked at the second name of the list. Same room. I walked to C building and the two guys following me behind. (Kinda awkward situation for them and for me *~*)

-room C203-

I slide the door. I ask the teacher, "Uhh.. Is there a Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon?", looking down at the paper.

The teacher looked at me, "Yes, but what is this for?"

"Oh I'm touring the new students today. I got permission from Mr. Song & he got it from the principal.", smiling at her.

"Oh okay. Kim Seokjin & Kim Namjoon can go.", when the teacher said their names their heads was up. They were sleeping. 

They looked at me and were kind of confused. They just grabbed their bags and head out the door. 

I was in front of them. I looked back. "Um I'm Park Jiyeon. Nice to meet you.", slightly smiling at them. 

"Um I'm Kim Seokjin.", the dude with the pink hairband. 

"Name is Kim Namjoon.", dude with the shades.

I nodded and walked away. I look at the paper for the third new student. Min Yoongi. Room F102. I walked to that building. 

I did the same thing as the first time. "Omgoodness. This is gonna take forever.", muttering to myself. 

-after the 7th new student-

I got the new 7 students. The 6th and the 7th new student are from the same class. The one with orange hair is Kim Taehyung and the one with the cute image is Jeon Jeongguk. 

Seokjin: 12, failed 3x.
Namjoon: 12, failed twice.
Yoongi: 12, failed twice
Hoseok: 12, failed once.
Jimin: 12, failed once.
Taehyung: 11, failed once.
Jeongguk: 10, failed once.

They all are just following me in the back as I explain where the classes are and what the class teaches. I was soo exhausted. -.-' I look at the paper again. Agh. 12 more to go. *I hate this.*, screaming in my head. -.-

I looked back. They were playing around. I was furious. "Hey! Are you guys listening to me?!?", yelling with my arms crossed. 

They stopped and looked. Some rolled their eyes. "Yea yea whatevers.", with the pale skin with an earring. 

"You know what... Just forget it. Follow me.", getting irritated. I just walked to the classes of the remaining new students are in the list. 

They were just talking and following me from behind except Jimin. He felt bad. He just put his hands in his pockets and just walked. 

-at K building-

I was looking for a dude name Wu Yifan, Luhan, & Xiumin. I looked at the name again. *Luhan sounds really familiar.* I shrugged. I walked inside K201. 

"Mr. Chong, Is there a..... Wu Yifan, Luhan.... And a Xiumin??", saying their names. It was hard to say the names. 

"Yes. Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter