2nd

Maid for Teen Top

"Let me get off this ride to hell." Chunji said suddenly, the ride was already halfway done. Niel heard and mocked him. You giggled at the two and raised your hand up.

 

Once you two got off Chunji ran to a bench and sat down. You sat beside him and patted his back. "You okay oppa?" You asked, he smiled and looked up. "Now I am." His face was 1 inch away from yours, you could feel his hot breath against your mouth. You blushed and got pulled back by Niel.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" Chunji shrugged and winked at you.

"No public displays of affection here. Especially with you." Niel got between you and Chunji and leaned on your shoulder.

"Hyemi ahh~" He whined. You looked at the awkwardly cute Niel. "Yeah oppa?"

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked, you nodded. "What do you want?" Chunji butted in. "Hmm... Pizza!" You yelled out. Niel chuckled at your cuteness and stood up. "Alright, let's go then." You stuck out your tongue and beamed.

 

Niel bought you pizza while Chunji was just sitting there waiting for his. "Wait. You didn't buy mine?!" He raged, Niel rolled his eyes and turned to you.

"He can go his himself." You giggled and ate your pizza happily. Chunji pouted and left to buy his pizza. Niel scooted a bit closer to you, you didn't notice.

"You've got something on your mouth." Niel looked at your pink, full lips and was tempted to kiss it. You looked up and laughed. "Sorry."

As soon as you reached for a napkin he grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a kiss. You widened your eyes and gasped. You could feel his tongue the place where you had sauce. You flinched but melted with his touch.

 

--

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85403/tell-them-bbomb-blockb-gang-ukwon-zico 

Tell me what you think! Please please please check out my new fanfic =) It's block b. If no one is interested I might just delete it.