Late night talk part 2

Maid for Teen Top

"HYemi I'm coming in!" You heard Ricky's voice, the door opened and Ricky, CAP and Changjo weere standing there. Ricky glanced at the boys in your room.

"That's no fair, you should have invited us too!" He pouted and plopped down on the floor leaning on L.Joe's chair. CAP and Changjo made their way in as well. "WAIT! What are you all doing in my room?" You blinked at all of them with your hands up.

"To get to know our maid a little bettter." Chungji said. He was facing you, you blushed. "Do you do this with all the maids?" You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms.

"Maybe, come on. You should feel special, you're the first we've shown interest in." L.Joe said, gesturing to the boys. You giggled. "And why am I so interesting?" You kept on questions them.

"Yah, stop it." Niel said, you were taken back, he never talked to you. "Sorry, just.." He looked away. You smiled, "You're so awkward Niel-shi." He looked at you like you were crazy.

"Why are you using shi with us? It sounds weird." Ricky said, he was grinning like crazy. "Well, I work fo ryou guys..." You started but Ricky stopped you.

"Call us oppa." He grinned, you pointed at him "you're not my oppa. Neither is him." Then you looked at Changjo who was beside Niel

"But.. I like oppa." Ricky started faake crying, you stiffed a laugh. "I don't think your dads will like that. Plus, I don't yknow you very well.." CAP chuckled.

"My dad, he likes me having friends. Especially the ones from work." He looked up at the ceiling like he was remembering something.

"Changjo shi, why don't you talk?" He looked up at you, you found out his cheeks were really cute and puffy. A smile crept on your face. "YOUR CHEEKS ARE SO CUTE." YOu suddenly screamed out, they all looked at you.

You covered your mouth, "sorry...." L.Joe and Ricky burst into laughter, you glared at them.

"YAH!" For the entire night you and the boys kept on talking.