=)

Maid for Teen Top

Chunji came back with his own pizza and sat down. It was awkward. "Yah.. Did something happen?" Chunji looked at you, then to Niel. Your face was red as a tomato. Niel was just by the side smirking.

"N-nothing. Oppa let's eat." You pretended to laugh, Chunji bought it and started to eat too. NIel was just staring at you eating, cutely. You suddenly turned to Niel, he smiled at you. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Oppa, aren't you going to e-eat?" You stuttered, remembering what he just did.

"I'll eat later." He answered, you continued eating while talking to Chunji.

 

After Lotte World, the three of you decided to walk halfway home. "I thought you didn't like walking oppa." You asked Chunji, he chuckled and nodded. "FOr you, I'm walking for you." He pouted, you squeezed his cheeks and beamed.

Niel reacted quickly and came between you two. Chunji stared at Niel and scoffed. "Yah, you had your little time with Hyemi." Chunji's eyes hinted at something. Niel gaped at him and stopped walking.

You didn't notice or hear anything, you were too busy looking at the scenery at night. Chunji came up beside you.

"Do you still have the bear I gave you?" You pulled out your phone and showed him. "Of course, I would never lose this." You grinned and put it back in your pocket. Chunji felt overjoyed and skipped along side with you. You forgot about the kiss.

--

Sorry for the short chaps lately, been sick all week. And it's long weekend. Spent my 4 days of no school in bed, coughing, sweating, being cold. Sighs, hope none of you guys are sicck!

/Happy thanksgiving! ^__^