Minhyuk's Confession

Maid for Teen Top

You closed the door behind you and made your way over to him, he looked at you then sighed. "Oppa.. How long were you here?" You tried to act cute but it didn't work on him.

"YAH! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?!" You flinched and stepped back, "I thought you left." You cooed and took your jacket off. He ruffled his hair and laid on your bed. "I'm sleeping over." He said bluntly.

"Are you?" You smiled and jumped on top of him. He did a oof sound and chuckled. "How long haven't we spent time with each other?" He asked, you thought about it. The last time you both were together was 4 weeks ago. You sighed.

"Sorryy oppa, come everyday from now on." You sat up and looked at him, he was hugging your domo pillow.

He leaned towards you and ruffled your hair. "I'm going to brush up." You got up and went to the washroom. Minhyuk took out his wallet and stared at the picture. He slipped his fingers in the picture behind it and took it out.

"Hyemi ah.. You don't know how much I love you." He put the picture back when he heard you coming out.

"You done?" He asked while putting it back in his pocket, you nodded and put your hair in a bun. You sat on your vanity and put skincare on. You stopped and look at Minhyuk who was watching you.

"Oppa, you need to take care of your skin too. Come here." You waved to him, he got up and went to you. You beamed and put toner and cream on him. "There, all pretty." You patted his face and went to do your own.

"Does the boys like you?" He was still watching you. "They're really friendly oppa, don't worry." You beamed.

That's what I'm worrying about..

"How's mom doing?" YOu asked, hesitating. "She good." He answered softly.

 

After talking for a while you fell asleep while Minhyuk was still wide awake. He gazed at your face and smiled to himself.

"I love you Hyemi." He leaned in and softly kissed your lips.

The door was open, L.Joe was outside, he aw everything. He clenched his fist and went back to his room. CAP was also there by the stairs looking at L.Joe. He sighed and went downstairs.

 

The next morning was hectic. Ricky went into your room to wake you up but found Minhyuk tighting hugging your waist. Of course you didn't mind since he always did that when you both slept together but the boys didn't take it too well.

"WHAT IS THIS. HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" Ricky screamed. Changjo was the first to barge in, his jaws dropped when he saw what was happening. You rubbed your eyes and saw Minhyuk the first thing. He was already awake, he put his finger to his lips. You nodded and closed your eyes.

"WHAT THE ." L.Joe roughly grabbed Minhyuk and pulled him off you. Since he was hugging your waist you were pulled to the other side of the bed. Minhyuk landed on the floor.

"OPPA!" You peeked over the bed, he was laughing.

"Yah! Who slept with my baby?!" Chunji was by the door, furious. You laughed at all the guys.