CAP

Maid for Teen Top

Your mom was fine, she was still in the hospital though. You came to visit her often, but still went to school and doing your job.

"How's your mom?" CAP asked, you were washing the dishes. You smiled. "She's great, getting better." You noded and continued.

"When are you going to not slack off and clean up my room?" He joked, you giggled and turned the faucet off. "Today, it's your day anyways." He was happy to hear that. CAP stuck out his hand, wanting you to hold it. YOu tilted your head in confusion.

"Why is your hand out?" You asked, pointing to it. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Nevermind. Let's go."

On the way upstairs he was trying to make conversation with you, but it felt awkward.

"So.." He started.

"Yeah?" You smiled. His heart started beating faster after your smile. "Want to play some video games?" He asked, randomly.

You beamed. "YEAH! I love playing video games." You clapped in excitement. "What kind?"

"What do you like, I have it all." YOu thought about it.

"ponies." He stopped walking and blinked at you. You looked back at him.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAH PONIES?!" CAP covered his mouth and turned around, he started laughing again. You pouted and stomped your foot. "HEy! It's fun..." You frowned. He slowly stopped laughing.

"I don't have that, sorry." He chuckled and took your hand. You suddenly felt butterflies in your stomach and looked at his hand. It felt warm, a smile crept on your face.

You both walked up the rest of the stairs and arrived in his room, he was still holding your hand.

"YOu don't have to clean, just an excuse." He let of your hand, you couldn't help but feel disappointed. "Excuse for whta?" You asked, innocently.

"You're really clueless aren't you?" He laughed and came over to you. He took a step towards you, you blushed and took a step back. Soon you hit a wall. He was close to your face, you could feel his breath.

"Op-..pa."