Umma

Maid for Teen Top

When you got home, you took the bags from Changjo and dashed to the kitchen. You put everything in the fridge and took your own chocolates. You danced to your room while trying to open the packaging.

"Finally home?" L.Joe appeared in front of you and took the chocolates, he helped you open it.

"Thanks, were you looking for me?" He nodded and went to your room. "W-ai.." Why is he going to my room?

L.Joe sat on your bed and waited for you, you came in and sat in beside him. He heaved a big sigh.

"I have a confession to make.. Hyemi ah." He put his hands on your shoulder and turned you. You tilted your head.

"I..."

Suddenly your phone rang, L.Joe blushed and took his hands off you. You picked up the phone.

"Hello?" you answered, it was Minhyuk. "HYEMI, COME TO THE HOSPITAL. You're mom's in the emergency room." Your jaw dropped, you ran to your closet got a coat and left immedietly.

"Which hospital Minhyuk!?" Yoou said as you tried to put your shoes on. "Seoul's. Come." There were tears in your eyes, you wiped it away and ran outside to call a taxi. YOu didn't even notice the boys calling after you.

 

"UMMA!" You burst into the room she was resting in. THe doctor told you it was just fatigue and they're taking tests. You were relieved but scared at the same time.

"It's okay.. She'll be fine." Minhyuk patter and your back lightly, you felt comforted by it.