Just Starting

Maid for Teen Top

CAP and L.Joe already know you really liked Niel. They decided to give up on you, although little feelings still remained. Changjo, Ricky, and Chunji never gave up though. They always tried to spend more time with you.

Each date you had with Niel was always interrupted by the boys.

You were waiting for Niel outside his room. You got annoyed and knocked on his door. "Oppa, it's been 20 minutes! I need to get back to work soon." You checked your phone and pouted. You heard some noises inside the room.

Niel came out with a bag in his hands. "Okay sorry, let's go." He said and grabbed your hand. You still couldn't get use to him being so close to you. Everytime he would have skinship with you, you get the butterflies.

"You think the other oppas will come along again?" You joked while walking outside hand in hand. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Oppa, what's in your bag?" You asked looking at the big, pink paper bag he was holding. He let go of your hand and hid it behind his back.

"Close your eyes Hyemi." You did as you were told.

There was ruffling of tissue paper. "K, open your eyes." You saw a pink stuffy in front of you that strangely reminded you of Niel.

"It looks like me doesn't it." He grinned and put it up beside his face to compare. You giggled and nodded. "Why'd you get me this?" You took it and examined it.

"First present to you. I'll do this everyday from now on.. Girlfriend." Your eye gleamed, you jumped and hugged Niel.

"Thanks, boyfriend." You giggled. He took your hand and walked home.

 

"YAH, THAT TOOK FOREVER! WHY WERE YOU TAKING SO LONG?!" Chunji and Ricky yelled at the same time. Ricky took you away from Niel and shielded you away from him. Niel rolled his eyes.

"Give me my girlfriend back." He said.

"Not until you break up with her." Chunji said squinting at Niel, you giggled and hugged Ricky. "Thanks oppa." You beamed at him. Ricky let go of you shocked, then you went to hug Chunji. He was already waiting with arms out wide.

"You know I'm not letting you go." He whispered. You hit his chest and laughed.

Niel was waiting by the stairs for you. "Let's go." He held out his hand and you took it. He turned back and meronged them.

"IF SHE LOSES HER ITY I'M CALLING THE COPS!" Chunji yelled. Ricky gasped. "Hyung! That's gross!" Ricky made faces.

You heard their conversation and laughed along with Niel.

 

--

Thank you all for the support! =) Love you all subbies! Check out my new fanfic, Tell Them! HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEN <3