Oppa

Maid for Teen Top

For the next few days the boys invited you to their rooms. Once they found out you've been in Changjo's and Niel's they were furious. So they made a plan. On MOndays- Ricky, Tuesdays- L.Joe, Wednesday- Chunji, Thursday- CAP, Friday- CHangjo, Saturday- Niel. And ON sunday you would hang out with Minhyuk or go visit your mom.

"Thats not fair." It was Sunday and Minhyuk came over with chicken, you took a piece and started to eat happily.

"Yah, listen to me." He grabbed the hand you were eating with. You glared at him. "LET ME EAT M CHICKEN." You whined and started to eat again, he laughed. "Don't you think it's unfair?"

He continued.

"Wut." You said while eatiing. "You're the house's maid, not their personal maid." He stated. "They can't just order you around." He sighed.

"Yeah they can, at least that's what the boss says." You were still munching on the chicken, you left crumbs all over the place. Minhyuk got you a plate and put it on your lap. YOu beamed at him.

"I heard that winky guy has a noona girlfriend." You choked and gasped. "REALLY?" You knew Chunji was a player, but you didn't know it was a noona he'd go for.

"Actually, he has one noona.. And probably thousands of little girls." Minhyuk thought to himself.

"Nah, I don't think that much. He wouldn't cheat would he?" You looked at the box full of chicken and decided on a wing.

Minhyuk saw what you wanted and picked it up for you. You opened your mouth expecting him to put it, he just put it on your plate. He seemed distracted.

"Should I apply to be.. A butler?" Minhyuk asked, you blinked at hima nd shook your head. "I think Ricky's going to kill you." You giggled.

"The death glares you get from him are scary. What'd you do to him aynways oppa?" You asked, he shrugged.

Suddenly the door burst open, you screamed. "MINHYUK, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME." It was L.Joe.

"It's sunday, I can stay whenver I want. That's what you said." Minhyuk protested. L.Joe shook his head and smirked. "Not when I say you can't stay anymore. Just go, I have some business with Hyemi." He softened at your name and gazed at you. You were too innocent to know what that gaze meant and just smiled back.

"Fine. Hyemi, call me okay?" Minhyuk was about to kiss you on the cheek, but he felt that might be weird. You waved. "Bye oppa!" He left and L.Joe was looking at the box of chicken now.

"You didn't invite me?" He pointed to himself, raising a eyebrow. You bowed.

"Sorry! Want some?" You smiled and pushed the box towards him.

"Oppa." You blinked at him, "What?"

"Call me oppa. Okay?" You blushed but nodded. "Try it."

"L.Joe.. Oppa." He beamed and ruffled your hair.