Confession?

Maid for Teen Top

You've been working for the boys for about half a year already. Niel would come to your room every night to hang out.

"Come in." You called, knowing it was Niel. He opened the door and smiled. You were in a tank top and some shorts.

"I think you should cover up." He smirked and pointed at what you were wearing. You blushed and grabbed a sweater. "Yah, I usually wear this to sleep." You pouted, he laughed and sat on your bed.

"What's up oppa." You grinned and laid beside him on your stomach. You got more comfortable with him, he was one of your closest friends now.

"Mm.." He looked up at the ceiling, you knew something was wrong. You took his hand and looked at him. "You can tell me anything, oppa." You smiled, your warm smile made him open up.

"It's nothing."

You closed your eyes waiting for him to speak again.

"Hyemi?" He broke the silence. "Hm?"

"I love you..." He whispered. You widened your eyes but you didn't dare to move. "Just letting you know."

He leaned to kiss your head and left.

Niel oppa loves me...?

 

L.Joe, Ricky, CAP, and Changjo was in your room the next day. "Oppa, what are you all doing here?" You just woke up and found out they were sitting around your bed. Changjo smiled and Ricky stood up.

"I know you and Niel have a thing." Changjo suddenly said. You blinked at him and couldn't hold in your smile.

"A thing?" You kept on thinking about the kiss you both had. Ricky sat beside you and grabbed your hand. "Yah, don't think so much about him. You have other guys here too." He pouted, L.Joe smacked his head and sighed.

"It's fine Hyemi. YOu like Niel don't you?" CAP deep voice soothed you. You nodded slowly. "Well go for it. I mean, no one's stopping you." CAP glared at Niel, he backed away and rubbed his neck. L.Joe also encouraged you go for Niel.

"If he's the one you like." You smiled at the 4 boys and stood up. "Okay, I'll tell Niel oppa I like him too."