The Kiss

Maid for Teen Top

"Hyemi ah." He put a hand on the wall. Now he was surrounding you, you looked away. "Wait.. You're a bit too close.." You tried to push him away, his chest buff and he didn't move.

"I'm not moving." He smirked. You blushed. "You know." He started, you were too nervous to even make sense in what was happening.

"I like you Hyemi.." He started to lean in. You felt his lips against, it was soft. You melted his in hands.

After a while he pulled away and smiled. "You feel the same way?" You stopped and blinked at him. You didn't know.

"I'm sorry oppa.. I.." He put a finger to your lips. "Tell me later." Then CAP walked out of his room leaving you there. You slumped onto the ground and touched your lips. My first kiss.

 

The week went by, you didn't talk to CAP at all. Whenever you two passed each other, he smiled. You never said anything or smile back. Niel thought something was wrong.

"Hyemi" He said while turing around. It was his turn for the clean up. You put down the vaccuum and looked at him. He was leaning on his chair with his hands hanging down in front of him.

"Yes?" You smiled. "Did something happen with you and CAP hyung?" You froze when you heard CAP. You quickly shook your head. "Nothing."

"Then why are you both acting so weird?" He came over and put his hands on both your shoulders. "I'm here for you Hyemi. KNow what okay?" He hugged you. You smiled and beamed at his kindness.

More than that Hyemi, I love you.

"Thanks Niel oppa." You hugged him back. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was Ricky.

"HYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMI!" He glomped onto you, you fell backwards and laughed. "Hi oppa.'

"I just saw you and NIel hugging. So I needed to hug you." He grinned, you couldn't help but grin back at him.

Ricky got off you and glared at Niel. "HYUNG! Don't hug my Hyemi anymore." He wrapped a arm around you and brought you closer to him. You felt protected.

"She's mine." He grinned and let you go, he hopped to the door. Niel just looked at Ricky weird and shrugged.

"Tell me anything, anytime." He smiled.