Introduction

Maid for Teen Top

You knocked on all their doors since it was dinner time, the butler told you to tell them to come down. You were a bit nervous. You knocked a green door, Ricky opened it. He beamed. "NEW MAID!" He grinned and tilted his head.

"Oh, dinner time.." You said softly, "Okay, what's your name by the way?" He asked closing the door behind him. You blinked at him, not knowing if you should answer or not.

"Go Hyemi." Yuo answered while making your way over to another door. "Heads up, you should be careful of Chunji." He pointed to the door you were going to. "You're pretty young.." He looked at you up and down, you covered yourself.

He chuckled. "Sorry, how old are you?" He was back to smiley Ricky. "I'm 19." You answer right away, then realizing what you did you covered your mouth.

"Hey, I'm the same age as you. You're pretty young to be a maid." He was going downstairs humming twinkle little stars. YOu giggled.

"What are you giggling about Hyemi-shi?" You bumped into Chunji. You bowed. "Sorry, uh. It's time for dinner." He nodded.

"Thanks, cutie." He winked and left behind you. The blue door was next, you knocked and there was no answer. You decided to go in anyways. The long haired boy was on his bed, you made your way over. The first thing you noticed was his lips.

"Young master.." You said lightly, he fluttered his eyes opened and stared at you. You blinked and pulled up, embarassed. "Sorry, it's dinner time." He got up and scratched his head. "I'm Niel. If you were wondering." He muttered and left the room. You smiled.

"Tch, what are you smiling about?" You knew that voice, it was Pink hair boy. "Ah, dinner time.." You said while getting out of Niel's room. "DId you cook it?" You shook your head.

"Good, I don't want to die." He smirked and went downstairs

You glared at him and made your way over to a red door, you knocked. "Hi, it's time for dinner?" You made it sound like a question. The young mature one opened it. "Thanks." he said rubbing his back and made his way over to the stairs. You stopped him.

"Um, can I get your name?" You said yelling. He turned back "Changjo." Then he continued walking.

The last door was a white one. "Time.. for dinner." You said slowly. Inside you could hear loud mmusic, calm pop musc. You opened the door to see the tall mature one on his computer typing. "Excuse me? Time for dinner." You sang, you felt more relaxed with him. He snapped his head towards your direction which gave you a shock.

"Sorry, it's dinner time." You bowed and left the room. You started to go downstairs when you felt someone beside you, it was the tall person. "CAP. Name's CAP." He went the down stairs quickly, you giggled. "CAP...shi."

 

"You'll have to live ehre from now on, did Mr.Bang not tell you?" You shook your head, jaws opened. "He didn't say anything about moving in.." Eunji laughed.

"YOu know why this mansion's so big? It's because all the workers live here." You looked around, it did seem like there were more rooms than usual. "Your room's going to be beside mine. you should sleep here and get you things tomorrow."

"It's fine, I can go home now and get-" You didnt get to finish when Ricky cut you off. "It's dark outside, just stay here okay?" He used aegyo on you, you tried to hide you laughter and nodded. He grinned and went back to his room.

"Ricky master doesn't really talk to us, weird he talks to you." Eunji said while showing you where your room was. It was huge, bigger than your house.

"O.. My god." You stared at the room. "It's huge isn't it?" Eunji said while sitting on your bed. "Queen sized bed, a closet, dresser. Everything a girl wnts." She grinned and got up.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm next door if you need me." You nodded, she left. The walls of your room was a light shade of pink, the furniture matched the rest of the room with white, your bed sheets where very princess like. You've always wanted this kind of room but didn't have the money for it.

You were exploring your room when someone knocked on it.