Late night talk

Maid for Teen Top

"Hyemi, come down." Eunji was sitting at the table of maids. Beside it was the boys. "K." You quickly made your way over beside Eunji til someone called your name. You turned your head, you saw Ricky grinning at you. L.Joe slapped his shoulder. "WHTA ARE YOU DOING?"

"Hyemi ah, come here and eat eat with us." You tilted your head, Changjo was just eating his breakfast. CAP also didn't look your way, L.Joe was smirking at you. Niel was looking at you, with a smile. Chunji looked up after eating something and winked.

You walked over, leaving the maids speechless. "Um.. I shouldn't eat here, I could eat there." You pointed back to the maids that were staring at you and gossiping. Ricky shook his head and pouted.

"Please..." He pleaded, you gave in and sat beside him and Changjo. You smiled and gave a little nod to Changjo. He didn't look up and kept on eating.

"So you dare eat with your masters." L.Joe said handing you a fork. Suddenly a chef prepared a plate in front of you. "Sorry.." You looked at CAP who wasn't really paying attention. Niel looked at you. "Hyemi... Right?" He asked, you smiled and nodded. "Yeh."

"Hi, I guess.... Ricky wants you as a friend." He looked at Ricky, Ricky was grinning and handed you a napkin. "Thanks." You started eating, it was amazing.

"THIS IS GOOD." You bursted out. They all looked at you, Chunji and L.Joe started laughing. You looked down, and hid yourself. "Aigo, so cute." Ricky pinched your cheeks. You flushed a deep red

"Just eat ricky." CAP said, stuffing egg into Ricky's mouth. You giggled.

 

After breakfast you went back home to pack your stuff. Your mom was shocked when she found out you had to live somehwhere else.

"MWOH!?" Your mom yelled, you put your fingers in your ear. "YOU STILL HAVE UNIVERSITY!" You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Umma, it's fine. I'm taking night shifts on school days. "You explained. She glared at you. "Yah, do you have to?" You felt bad since your mom was going to be alone when you leave. You nodded. "Mom, I'm going to make money. I'll bring home stuff and visit you every week okay?" You smiled and started packing. Your mom packed some extra kimchi and side dishes for you to bring to the boys and maids.

"Make sure to come home every week okay?" You nodded and kissed your mom on the cheek. You took the bus to the masion and set your luaggage down in your room

 

"You're here already?" You heard L.Joe's voice and sighed. You looked at the door, behind was Niel and Chunji. YOu were happy they were visitng you, but annoyed at L.Joe.

"Why must you come too?" You pointed to Pinky.

"YAH! What's wrong with me going around my own house?" He grabbed a chair and sat down, Chunji waved and sat beisde him. Niel was leaning against the wall.

"How is it working here? No one's giving this cutie a hard time right?" You flinched at him, "No..." You started to answer. He chuckled and moved around in his chair.

"Are we all older than you?" Chunji asked, stopping his movement. You nodded. "I think so, no.. Ricky and Changjo-shi are the same age as me." You grinned and dug out something. "I still think you're a little too young. I've never had a maid younger than me."

You blinked at him, you saw Niel at the corner of your eyes smiling. "Niel-shi, why don't you talk much?" You looked at him, he looked down.

"What are you talking about? He talks all the time. " L.Joe said, Niel snapped his head and glared. "Does he really?" You were curious now.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.