Changjo's Room

Maid for Teen Top

"Whoa..." Once you stepped in, you were on a pile of clothes already. You laughed at the whole place and looked around. There were at least 4 piles of clothes neatly stacked. You wondered if he did this on purpose. You started to put the clothes in his closet and found that he had a lot of the same clothes in different colours.

"5 plaid shirts." You held one of the purple one up and giggled to yourself. Once you were done the clothes you moved onto his desk. There were papers scattered everywhere, you sighed. "Why does he have so much papers, they're all blank too!" You grabbed a sheet that was yellow. You looked at it carefully, it had drawings on it. It was very light but you could see a detailed drawing of a couple and a park.

It was beautiful, it looked like a professional drew it. You picked up more sheets of paper and found a sketch book that look pretty old. You flipped through the pages and found drawings of all kinds of things.

"What are you doing" You heard a voice, you dropped the book and papers and turned to the door. Changjo was leaning against the door frame.

"Oh, sorry.. I was just looking at your drawings." You stopped and looked att he floor. "It's really good." You smiled. He came over and picked up the sheets of paper.

"It's just a hobby, nothing else." He set them on the table and started organizing it himself. You stared at him

"What? Aren't yuo going to help me?" You snapped out of daze and beamed. "YES SIR!" You made his bed and cleaned his washroom while he worked on his desk. You peeked out of the washroom and saw him drawing.

"Changjo..?" He put his pencil down and looked your way. "Sorry, what are you drawing?" You made your way over and peeked over his head. It was a girl.

"Someone, keep cleaning." Sometimes, you thought he acted a bit more mature than CAP. You nodded and went to the washroom again, you stopped to look back. He was smiling.

 

"I'm done, I'm going to go clean the other places." You bowed to Changjo and left his room. You felt something hit the back of your head. "It's candy, eat it." YOu picked up and the peach candy and popped it in your mouth.

"Thanks." You went downstairs and continued cleaning with the rest of the maids.