L.Joe Part 2

Maid for Teen Top

L.Joe brought you out to a high class restaurant, you realyl didn't want him to waste money on you and you ddin't have enough to pay yourself. He insisted.

"Why did yuo bring me out?" You asked as he pulled out your chair for you. The whole restaurant was Japanese decorated. He smiled.

"I felt like it, plus it's really good here." You pouted, "You know i don't have the money to pay." He looked at you, then shook his head.

"I'll pay, it's no biggy for me." He smiled and gave you a menu. "Pick whatever you want, it's all really good." You nodded and scanned the menu. The Salmon caught your eye, you beamed.

"Salmon!" You danced in your seat, he chuckled at your cuteness and asked for the waitress. The waitress was checking L.Joe out, she leaned closer to the menu he was holding to make her chest stand out. L.Joe smirked and just continued to order.

You saw it and scrunched up your face.

"Ah, yes. And 2 cups of soda please.. Desperate woman." He whispered the last part, however the waitress still heard and scoffed.

"Oppa.. What if she poisons us." You wre scared. He laughed. "Then we sue her, remember her face and name!" He joked and sipped water.

"You look like you have a boyfriend oppa, do you?" YOu were cuurious since Chunji had new girlfriends everyday.

"I'm not Chunji." He protested, you giggled. "So you don't?" He shoook his head, he started to talk.

"But I do have someone in mind." He waited for you to answer. "Who is it?"

"Not telling. Yet." He smiled and the food came, you really wanted to know. Maybe you could get them together, you thought.

AFter dinner L.Joe was walking around the park with you, you wanted to go to a park for so long.

"Isn't it nice?" You felt the breeze against your face, your hair was flowing in the wind. The night sky was filled with brightly lit stars. That made you smile.

"You like these kinds of things?" He asked, kicking a rock. You nodded and beamed. "Love this stuff, just helps me relax." You answered, you went to a bench and sat.

"Answer this okay? Who are you closest to. In the house."

You were surprised at the question, as you never thought abouut that before. They were all so nice to you, and you liked them all.

"You guys are all my friends, hopefully." You tapped your chin. "But." You started, he brightened.

"Whoever I'm with at the moment is probably my favourite." You smiled and stared up at the stars. L.Joe nodded in disappointment. "So right now its me." He suddenly thought of it.

You stood up and dragged him to the bus station. "Take the bus oppa." You begged, he backed away quickly.

"You know, those things are dirty." He complained, you roleed your eyes and stepped on the bus. You turned around and waited for him, he didn't move an inch so you just went and sat down. He sighed and gave up.

Slowy and very carefully he stepped on the bus not touching anything. You giggled at how he was acting.

"It's not like this is going to kill you!" He pouted and planted his beside you. "I'm throwing these clothes away when I get home"

You leaned on his shoulder. "You do that oppa."