Confession from..

Maid for Teen Top

Niel was in his room singing again, you enjoyed the song outside of his room. Once he was done you knocked on the door. "Come in~" You heard. You turned the doorknob, Niel was sitting on his desk writing music again. You grinned and sat on his bed.

"Oppa, you composing again?" He nodded and stopped writing to face you. "Need anything?" He asked, you pursed your lips and shook your head.

"Continue, I want to see the hardworking Niel oppa." You put up 2 thumbs up and grinned. He chuckled and went back to working on his music.

 

An hour passed and you were still enjoying looking at him. You studied his features. Besides his Angelina Jolie lips, his eyes were big and round. His eye smile showed up everytime he looked at you. His hair was still as curly as when you met him, he kept it at the same length. His broad shoulders made him look manlier, as well as his built back.

"Oppa." You called out, he rubbed his eyes and turned to you. "You bored?" He stood up and sat next to you, playing with your hair.

"Mm." You slowly closed your eyes. "Don't fall asleep here, they'll kill me." He joked, you sat up and pouted.

"Oppa. I'll tell you something." You smiled, he tilted his head, interested in what you were going to say. You leaned in to his ear and whispered.. "I. Love. You." You shyly smiled and covered yourself with the blanket.

Niel looked at you shocked. He tried to pull away the covers to see your face. You didn't let him though.

"Yah, Hyemi. Say that again." A smile crept on his face. "NO!" You whined.

All night Niel tried to get you to say it again, you refused to everytime he asked. Soon you both fell asleep on his bed. He hugged your waist tightly and looked at your beautiful face.

 

The next day Minhyuk came to visit you but found you in Niel's bed instead. He raged. "GET THE HELL OFF HYEMI. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER YOU !? DID YOU MY PRECIOUS HYEMI!?!?!" Minhyuk yanked Niel off and threw him on the bed. You woke up from the sudden noise and saw Minhyuk about to punch Niel. You quiickly sat up.

"NO. STOP OPPA." YOu reached for him, Minhyuk looked at you. The rest of the boys came piling in.

"WHAT?!"

"THEY SLEPT TOGETHER!?"

"OMG.... NO WAY. MY BABY HAS BEEN...."

"Minhyuk get off him."