=)

Maid for Teen Top

YOu haven't seen Minhyuk for 3 days, you chaven't replied his texts or calls. He knew that you needed time to think so backed off.

"Something on your mind?" Chunji asked, you were cleaning his room. YOu sighed and shook your head. "I'm fine."

"Good because you're kind of rubbing the paint off my chair." You looked down at what you were wiping and let go. "Sorry." You bowed and started dusting. He stood in front of you to stop you.

"I'll give you something." He rummaged through his desk and pulled out osmething pink. It was a rhinestoned bear. You beamed at it.

"It's cute isnt' it?" He plopped the cell phone charm in your hand, you admired it. "You give this to everyone?" He blinked and went back to sit on his couch.

"No, that's my only one." He reached in his pocket and took out his phone, there was hanging a blue rhinestoned bear.

"Couple thing." He grinned and put the phone on the table, you pouted. "I'm not a couple with you." You corssed your arms, he frowned.

"Okay okay, friendship thing?" You tapped your chin and sighed. "Mkay."

 

"Why does she get so much time with Chunji hyung all the time." Ricky came in his room and sat beside Chunji who was doing homework.

"Annyeong Ricky." You smiled and continued working. "Hyemi ah" Ricky cooed, you faced him and tilted your head.

"L.Joe's looking for you." He said, regretfully. "Why?" You put down the vacuum and went over to Ricky, suddenly he pulled you down to his lap and wrapped hs arms around your tiny waist. You blinked and froze.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" Chunji tried to gt Ricky's arms off but even he wasn't strong enough. "No, I like my cute Hyemi." You blushed, you had butterflies in your stomach. Chunji eventually gave up and let Ricky hug you.

"Oh yeah, CAP just wanted you to company him too." Ricky murmmered. You were too distracted in trying to in your stomach to listen to what Ricky was saying.

"Are you trying to make yourself skinny?" You let go your stomach as soon as he said that. "busted." Ricky laughed.

 

 

--

Writer's blocck T___T