The Call

Maid for Teen Top

A week after the interview you still didn't get a call. "I don't think I'm getting the job." You said on your bed, Minhyuk was over.

"Were there a lot of people?" He asked while sitting on your chair, turning it to face you. You nodded. "Then it'll take a while to go over the people." He was playing with your pens.

"But still.." You sighed and laid on your back staring up at your broken ceiling. "Oppa, you think I can get this job?" You turned to him, he look up from the pens and chuckled.

"Look at your house and my house. You clean so well, you'll get it." He reassured you. "But I'm so young.." You got up and stood beside him. "Even you didn't get a job at the mart!" You accused him.

"YAH! It's because they didn't like my attidude." You giggled and poked his head. Minhyuk was your first friend in highschool.

 

"Where's... this room?" You muttered to yourself while walking around the hallways. Someone took the paper out of your hand and looked at it. "Hey, wai-" He smiled at you.

"It's down the hall, I'll take you there." He gave you the paper and started walking. You stood there, he looked back. "Aren't you coming?" You snapped out of daze and followed him. As you two were walking he was chewing gum and talking to you.

"First year here?" You nodded and held your books closely, you examined his facial feature. You loved his smile.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You quickly looked away and shook your head. "Here it is, I'll see you later?" He tilted his head, you grinned and nodded. "Thank you....." You paused

"B-Bomb, but call me Minhyuk." You smiled. "Minhyuk-shii."

He was also your first love.

 

"Hyemi?" You shook your head and stared at him. "Yeah?"

"Geez, listen to me when I talk." He pushed your head and got up. "I said, your phone is ringing." You shot your head towards the direction of your phone and picked up.

"Hello?" You sat on your bed, Minhyuk was on the other side of you listening closely with his ear pressed against the phone.

"Go Hyemi?" You heard a familiar voice on the other end. "Yeh,"

"Hi, you've been chosen as a maid for the group boys?" He sounded confused. "Your first day is a week from today. Come prepared okay?" You gasped.

"REALLY?! Thank you!" You started bow continusly. "Haha, please come to this address I'm going to text you." You hung up and hugged Minhyuk.

"I GOT THE JOB! I'M GOING TO BE RICH!" You jumped around, Minhyuk chuckled.