First Day

Maid for Teen Top

Minhyuk dropped you off at the address that he told you to go to. "Thanks oppa." You hugged him like you always do when you said bye. People always misunderstood you guys as couples.

"Good luck, don't fall for them." He teased, you pouted and got off the car. "Bye oppa!" You waved and he drove off. The building in front of you was a huge mansion. Your boss had mentioned that they lived all together but you never imagined it would be this big.

"Uhm. I'm Go Hyemi? The new maid." You spoke into the intercom, you heard a buzz on the other end then a old women's voice. "Ah, yes. Mr.Band told me. Please come in." You figured the Mr.Bang was probably the man you talked to before. The gate clicked open and you went in. 

"Hyemi-shi." A old woman greeted you at the door. You looked up, the mansion was even bigger close up. You stepped in and took off your shoes. She gave you a pair of slippers.

"The young masters aren't back from school yet, so you can clean around the house after I give you a tour." She gave you a walk around the whole house, it was a work out.

"I'll be in the kitchen preparing food if you need me. I'm the butler, they call me." She smiled and left you in the living room. You put your bags down and rolled up your sleeves. You went to the supply closet and grabbed a duster. You made your way around the living room examining the pictures as you passed by it one by one.

 

"WE'RE HOME!" You heard someone scream from the door, the maids rushed to the entrance and formed a line. You stared at them in shock and followed slowly behind, trying to look at the boys faces. All of a sudden the maids bowed all at one, you were the only one standing. You recongnized the boys and bowed immediately.

"Yah, you're really impolite aren't you?" You saw two feet in front of you. It was the winky guy. You bowed. "Sorry, I'm new." You looked back up, scared.

"It's okay, you're cute." He winked at you, you flinched. The tall boy pulled his shirt and left still dragging him. Pinky stood in front of you.

"Hah, I can't believe you actually got accpeted." He scoffed and left to go upstairs. The two more younger looking boys stared at you. The black hair one introduced himself.

"You're new right? I'm Ricky!" He grinned and stuck out his hand, you took it and smiled back. The boy beside him just left and so did the shaggy one.

The maids looked at you. "Whoa, you got talked to. We never did when we started." The girl beside you said. You blinked innocently. "I'm Eunji by the way, I've been here for a year." She smiled and patted your back.

"Good luck, you got them interested in you." She joked and went back to work along with the other maids.

You tilted your head, not understanding what she meant and went back to dusting the living room. You were working on a vase until you accidently knocked it over. It was about to hit the groud, you closed you eyes expecting a crash but there was nothing

You opened one eye and saw one of the boys holding it. It was the tall mature one, you gasped and bowed. "SORRY! It was an accident." YOu bowed again several times, he chuckled suprising himself.

"It's fine." He put the vase back on the table and went to the kitchen.

He's not that bad. You smiled and went back to work.