L.Joe

Maid for Teen Top

"Who is it?" You opened the door, you saw pink hair. "Oh, it's you." You sighed and left the door open for him. You slumped onto your bed and turned to him.

"That's no way to treat your master.' He smirked and closed the door after him. "But you're not my master after hours, sorry." You faked a smile and burried yourself in your pillow.

"Huh, fine." He sat on your chair and faced you. "What" You said bluntly. Usually you weren't like this, but you somehow didn't like L.Joe.

"You dont like me do you?" He raised an eyebrow. You gasped. "CAN YOU READ MINDS?" You stared at him wide eyes.

He burst into laughter. "AHHAHAHHA wut?!" You blinked at him innocently. "Let's just say yes." He smirked and looked around your room. "Nice room." He didn't see any luggage.

"Where's your luggage?" He turned to you. "Oh, I didn't know we were supposed to live here so I didn't bring any." You shrugged and sat up.

"Stupid." You pouted at him, she's cute

"I'm going now, remember. Clean tomorrow." He waved with two fingers and left the room. You looked at the door, he left open. You sighed and closed the door. You finally finished everything and went to bed.

"What a long day, good night appa." You smiled and dozed off to sleep.

 

"WAKE UP!" Someone was shaking you harshly, you rubbed your eyes and saw Ricky. "Oh, sorry did I sleep in?" He shook his head and grinned.

"I just wanted to wake you up. Do you know how to cook?" You were wide awake now, you didn't know how to cook for the life of it. "No, you want to die then I'll cook." You joked, not even realizing you were speaking a but too friendly with him. He didn't mind though.

"You're using banmal with me.. We're friends then right?" You turned to him and smiled. "I guess." He beamed and clapped his hands.

"Get up, you're not older than me right.."

"I'm first year in university." He blinked at you, shocked. "I'm older than you!" You jaw opened.

"No way..." You quickly got up after finally snapping into reality. "I'll go get ready, and then go down to clean." You bowed to him, he was disappointed in the formalness.

"Cya downstairs then.. Hyemi ah!" You stopped and turned back to him, but he was gone. You smiled at how he called your name.

 

--

I find Infnite stories are a bit more popular LOL, anyways. Hope you enjoy it! Updating a lot on weekends because of school. Love you guys <3