Grocery shopping

Maid for Teen Top

You waited for the impact against the floor and closed your eyes, instead you landed on something soft. You slowly opened one eye and Changjo was in front of you.

"I'm so sorry!" You quickly got up and stuck out your hand. HE took it and smiled. "Are you okay? You both said at the same time, he looked at you and chuckled.

"I'm fine, you're fine too right?" YOu nodded and blushed, the moment you fell on him you could feel his chest. It was actually buff, yuo felt abs.

"K, let's start shopping." You snapped out of daze and grabbed the cart to start pushing it. He stopped you and shook his head. "I'll push it, you go pick the stuff." You beamed and ran in front of the cart. He followed you.

"What do we need?" He asked while pushing the cart, his elbows leaning on the bar.

"Uh, milk, eggs, fruits..." you stopped and looked up. It was your favourite candy, the Choco Baby chocolates. Your eyes sparkled.

"Do you want it?" You beamed at him and nodded, he chuckled and grabbed 4. You stopped him.

"THAT'S TOO MUCH!" He looked at the price and shook his head. "That's a bit too less." You bowed and thanked him. He pushed the cart towards you and walked on.

 

Changjo grabbed the bags after paying and went out the store.

 

 

--

I promise, tomorrow i'll update.

REACHED 200 SUBBIES ALL TOGETHER <3 Love you guys<3 <3 <3 =) Thanks soooooo much!