Maid Poster

Maid for Teen Top

"HOW CAN THERE BE SUCH A JERK!?" You screamed to the phone, on the other side was your best friend since elementary; Minhyuk.

"Calm down, he's probably one of those rich kids that don't even care about school. Worry about your education first." He said, in a calm voice. "And what is up with his pink permed hair? So girly. When he was walking it was bouncing up and down." You burst into laughter remembering it.

"I can imagine." Minhyuk said. "Are you going to apply for it or what?" You asked, annoyed.

"I'm not as smart as you! It's hard to get in the top university with no money." You could fell Minhyuk pouting on the other side. You giggled. "I'll lend you my smarts, come over tomorrow and we'll study for your entrance exam." You said in a sweet voice. You didn't want to be alone, especially in that school.

"K, cya." You hung up and went downstairs to help your mom cook dinner.

"Hi sweetie, how was university?" She was already washing vegetables, you sat on the table by the kitchen. Your kitchen was pretty small so only one person could actually fit in the kitchen. "It was okay I guess." You thought about the pink hair boy, shivers went down you back.

"Good. Can you help me get some green onions from the mart? They're on sale so..." She trailed off while cutting some meat. You nodded and grabbed some money out of a jar.

You were walking to the mart when suddenly something caught your eye. As you were making your way over to the poster you tripped on a rock. "HOLY SHI-" You covered your mouth.

The poster was for a job, a job that paid 5000 dollars a week. Your jaw dropped, eyes widened.

"Maid for Teen Top. A group of 6 boys." You examined it a bit more. 'Interview on the 18th at Lotte World.'

You ripped the poster off the wall and stuffed it in your pocket.

 

It was the 18th, you tried to dress as nice as you could with your limited clothes. As you walked into the MIN building you were feeling butterflies in your stomach. You saw a lot of other girls there for the interview, most of them looked like maids.

"Go Hyemi shi, please make your way to the interview room." You looked up as you heard your name, you looked around to see where the interview room was. There were arrows pointing in one direction so you followed it. As you stepped in the room you noticed 6 young boys, you figured those were the boys you had to take care of. Someone caught your eye, he had pink hair and the same smirk.

"Go Hyemi right? Sit." A man with formal attire said. You sat on the chair and put your bag down. "Aren't you a little young..?" He looked at the paper in front of him.

"Yes. But I'm excellent at cleaning." You tried to defend yourself to get the job. "Ah, you have to take care of these 6 boys as well, are you going to be okay with that?" You looked at the 6 boys. One looked really mature, the one beside him had a playboy feel to him. He winked at you, you blinked.

The pink hair boy smirked, then you saw a long haired boy, he was the one always paying attention to you. The boy next to him had a smile on his face, he was really bright. You smiled just looking at him, and the last boy looked away.

"Yes." You looked back at the man, who seems one of their dads. He just nodded and waved you out. You sighed in relief.