Back to School

Maid for Teen Top

Since you had a full time job, the boys got the principal of the school to give you time off. Whenveer you needed to skip school, they let you.

"Whoa, haven't seen you in school for a long time." You pushed Minhyuk and continued walking.

"Did the prof say anything?" Minhyuuk shook his head, "We didnt learn anyways." He groaned. You blinked at him.

"Really?" He nodded.

"This teacher really ." You nodded in understandment and headed to class with Minhyuk. Lots of girls were glaring at you, you didn't know why

"Hey.. Did you notice theres.. People looking at me?" Minhyuk dragged you in the classroom. "Don't mind them, they're just jealous that you're with a bunch of guys." He said. You shrugged it off and sat in the desk, you were just about to take your books out with something hit the back of your head.

You turned around to see some girls snickering at you, you sighed and turned back to the front. Minhyuk was too busy getting things out of his bag to notice.

"Okay class. Please start copying this thing out of the board." You stared at the teacher, he was dressed with glasses, a dress shirt and jeans. He looked actually pretty good. His hair was very honger like too, it reminded you of Changjo's.

"Sigh, he's back." Minhyuk started to write the things down, you studied the teacher a bit more. He caught your gaze, you quicky ducked your head and copied the notes.

 

"He's boring isnt he?" Minhyuk interrupted your thoughts in the middle of class, you nodded. "it's okay, at least I'm learning." He blinked at you in disbeilief.

"NO WAY." You turned to him and put a finger to his mouth. He zipped his mouthbut still looked at you.

"He's freaking teaching us like grade ones." He whispered, you giggled. "That's how I learn. " You beamed and payed attention.

 

Minhyuk walked you to the mansion.

"Thanks oppa." You were linking arms with him, you let go and started to push the pin in, he tapped your shoulder. You turned halfway and felt a poke on your cheek. You rolled your eyes.

" And you call me kidish?" You joked and faced him. "Yes?" He smiled and hugged you tightly.

"What.. are you doing oppa?" You froze, he still didn't let go. You heard him sigh. "What's wrong oppa?"

"Do you realize my feelings for you Hyemi ah?" You didn't say anything, your heart beated faster. You could feel his too.

"Wh-.."

"I like you Hyemi, I love you. Since we met." He let go of you and looked you in the eyes, you could see he relaly meant it. You did like him too, your feelings for him didn't go away. However, it felt weird for you to like him again since you and him were friends since forever.

"Think about it okay?" He gave you a grin and ruffled your hair, he started to walk away.

 

--

K, I officially hate school. T___T How are you all doing? Another question for you guys?! =)

Who's your favourite Teen Top member and why?