University

Maid for Teen Top

"Umma! I'm going now!" You put your run down sneakers on and bent down to touch a photo of your dad. "Appa, I'm going now." You smiled and grabbed your bag to go. Your bike was reasting on the side of your small house.

"Good morning Pooki." You giggled at how you named your bike. This bike had special meaning to it, it was your first present from your dad when you turned 16. You started making your way to school. It was the first year of Seoul Top University, a place for rich people. However, you got in with scholarships.

As soon as you reached  the school you saw girls getting out of their limos, no one was riding a bike. You sighed and made your way over to the bike rack. There was a big huge banner on the entrance. 'Welcome to Seoul Top University.'

You smiled. "I got in." Suddenly you felt a hard impact on your left shoulder and fell onto the floor. "Oh, sorry!" You heard a high voice, but it was a guys.

When you looked up he was gone already. "Rude." You rolled your eyes and dusted your clothes. You checked your watch and gasped.

"AH, I'M LATE" You quickly ran into the building and found the first class you had to go to. It was Philosophy. You felt relieved as you didn't see much people in it yet.

You sat at the middle row and took your books out ready to learn. "Hi excuse me, you're in my seat." You looked up, his hair was pink and curly. He wasn't all that tall either.

"Sorry, uhm... I'll move." You gathered up your things and moved a row behind him. The class started and you paid close attention. But the people in front of you and behind you were talking and yapping awaay, you got irritated. The teacher didn't do anything either.

"YAH, PAY ATTENTION. You're here to learn aren't you?" You gave the pink hair boy a deadly glare, he looked back at you and smirked. "Yah, we're here because we're forced to. Unlike you, you probably can't afford to go here." You flinched.

"Shut up and let us do what we want." He turned back around and started to talk to the girls around him again. The teacher looked at you, you caught his stare and he quickly continued the lesson.

 

As you walked out of the class, someone caught your wrist. You turned around to see a the pink hair boy. "What do you want?" You took your wrist out of his hand.

"Don't." He paused, you tilted you head in confusion. "Don't tell me what to do." He smirked and left the class.