Lotte World

Maid for Teen Top

Months went by, you were getting closer with each of the boys. One by one, they started falling for you. Especially Niel and Chunji. They grabbed every chance they got to get close to you.

"Hyemi?" Niel popped up beside you while you were cleaning the kitchen. You jumped a bit and put a hand over your chest. "Oh god, you scared me." You sighed. He chuckled.

"Are you busy today?" You titled your head and nodded. "Why?"

He flattened his shoulders and shruged. "Nothing. What you doing?" HE asked.

"Chunji-oppa's taking me to Lotte World." You beamed and clapped your hands. Niel widened his eyes and glared at Chunji, who was just coming into the kitchen.

"You ready Hyemi?" He grinned, you quickly ran over to him and looked up. "Can Niel oppa come too?" You pointed to Niel, you felt bad since Niel wanted to take you out as well. Chunji looked up and eyed Niel, he was leaning on the counter with his arms crossed.

"Do you want to?" He asked, you jumped and nodded. "Of course! We'll all have fun." Niel and Chunji softened at the sight of you. Chunji agreed and told you two to get ready.

 

After putting your makeup on, you decided on a simple red oversized hoodie, tights and some boots. Once you came out of your room Chunji and Niel was there waiting for you, you could feel the tension between the two.

"Uh..." Your voice broke their glares towards each other. Chunji looked you from head to toe and winked. "Looking pretty there." You blushed and hid yourself behind the door. Niel smacked his head and smiled.

"Let's go." He held out a hand, you smiled and took it. You never thought it meant more than just friends. Ricky and Changjo always held your hands when you were out with them.

"Wait, that's not fair. I want to hold her hand too!" Chunji pouted and threw a tantrum. You giggled and stuck out your other free hand. "Come on oppa." You grinned, his eyes brightened and took your hand.

Niel snickered and muttered something under his breath.

--

Block B fanfic anyone? =)