Part 2

Maid for Teen Top

When you got to Lotte World it was like heaven for you. Since you were little, you've never been to any amusement park. You were excited to even step  foot in one let alone get on rides.

"Are you excited?" Niel asked, he was still holding your hand. You nodded and beamed. "First time here." Chunji was buying the tickets.

"Really?" He looked at you like you were crazy. You blushed and looked away. "Yeah, never got a chance to come." You admitted.

A while later, Chunji came back with 3 tickets. He gave you and Niel one. "Let's go in." He grinned and linked your arm through his. Now both your arms were occupied. The girls around you were looking at you, envious.

 

"I wanna go on that ride!" You pointed to the Pirate Ship and grinned wide. Niel smiled and nodded, Chunji on the other hand, didn't look so well. "What's wrong hyung, scared?" NIel teased. You blinked at Chunji.

"N-no." He stuttered. "Line up then." Niel snickered earning a glare from Chunji. YOu giggled and patted his shoulder.

"Oppa, you don't have to go. Niel-oppa will go with me." You said, not wanting to force Chunji to go. He quickly shook his head.

"I'm not letting Niel take advantage of this." He whispered to himself so no one could hear. He dragged you over to the line up, Niel eventually caught up. 

 

"I want the middle seats." You beamed, you liked this ride but wouldn't take the rish of going to the back. Niel was the first one to sit down by the ledge, you were in the middle and Chunji was last. You looked over to Chunji, his face was turning pale.

"Oppa, are you sure?" You asked, worried. He faced you and grinned. "I'm fine, I'm Chunji. What can't I do?" He bragged. You nodded hesitantly.

The ride started and the bars went down. Since Niel was a bit too tall it hit his leg. You laughed at him screaming.

 

--

I got it! BLOCK B ANYONE?! :D