Waking Up

Maid for Teen Top

The next morning you didn't even remember what you talked about, you slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes. You felt someone tugging on your waist, you glanced down and saw Chunji. "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" You pushed Chunji off the bed who landed on Changjo. "Oof"

You gaped at the six boys sleeping in your room. "WAKE THE HELL UP." You threw pillows at Ricky and Niel. CAP was the first one to react.

"WHAT HAPPENED." He jumped up and looked around. You couldn't help but laugh at the calm CAP do that.

"What... Why are we here?!" Niel realized this the fastest. You glared at him "I should be asking that." L.Joe woke up next, "WHO THE WOKE ME UP!?" He yelled, you glared at him.

"YAH, why the hell are you in my room?!" You screamed right back at him causing him to jump. He finally realized where he was and yawned.

"Why am I in here?" He questioned himself, got up and left the room. You looked at him jaw opened and shocked at how he took it so calmly.

"Sorry, we'll go now." CAP said while dragging Ricky and Chunji out. They were trying to get on your bed and sleeping with you.

"Sorry..." Changjo murmmered while leaving. The whole room was mess, there were even pillows they brought from their own rooms on the floor. You sighed and went to the washroom, you looked into the mirror and screamed. There was make up smudged all around your eyes. You couldn't believe you just let them see you like that. You quickly wiped it off and redid your makeup.

"Hyemi?" Once you stepped out of your room Changjo was leaning against the wall. You looked up and smiled. "Yes?" You used formal talk now, since you were on duty. "Sorry, we just fell asleep and.. Stayed there.' He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed.

"It's fine, I need to go work now. Do you need anything else?" You smiled brightly at his chubby face. He nodded. "Can you help me clean my room?" You stopped smiling and looked at him weird.

"But.. The boss said not to.." YOu started

"Yeah, but it's realyl messy in there and I'm not a cleaning person. I'm giving you permission." He walked downstairs, you were left standing there. You glanced at his room and started making your way in there.

 

WEEEEEEEEEKEND. Omg, I'm so glad I made it through the first week of school. Just kill me now. T___T