=)

Maid for Teen Top

Since you were going to have to go to CAP tomorrow you just went to L.Joe first.

"Did you need me?" You knocked on his door but there was no answer. "He's out." Someone said behind you, it was Changjo.

"Oh, hi." You waved and smiled, he nodded and just stood there. You found it awkward. "so...." You started.

"Minhyuk called you a lot you know?" He saidrubbing the back of his nek, you nodded. But something hit you.

"How did you know?" He looked away. "I.. Looked at your phone. Don't get the wrong idea!" He waved his hands in front of him proving his innocence. "It was ringing all the time... Do you have any relationship with him?"

You giggled and patted his head. "No oppa." You smiled and went downstairs, he followed. "Wehre are you going?" You put on your shoes and stood up.

"Grocery shopping. Wanna come?" You asked, he nodded once very slowly without look at you.

 

On the way there Changjo and you didn't talk, he kept on looking your way though. He saw a bear hanging out of your pocket.

"Bear..." He asid, you looked at where his eyes were and held the phone out. "It's cute isn't it?" YOu beamed and danced around. "Chunji oppa gave it to me."

Changjo dropped his shoulders.

 

"Isn't this pretty?!" Chunji grinned at the bears he made and showed it to L.Joe and Changjo. They had art class together back in elementary school.

"Why is there two?" L.Joe said, grabbing the pink one. Chunji quicky snatched it back and hugged it close to him.

"It's for the one I love when I grow up." Changjo stared at the bears that were nicely made, he wished he would have someone he loved too.

 

"hello?" You waved your hand in front of Changjo, he snapped back into reality. "Oh, hi." You giggled.

"We're here, can you grab a cart please oppa?" You skipped in the store and started to look at your list. You were too busy looking at it, you didn't notice there was a bag of chips on the floor and you tripped on it.