Chunji Part 2

Maid for Teen Top

"Couldn't you take your friends?" YOu were mad at him for leaving Minhyuk alone, there was a text from him but Chunji took your phoen away.

"My friends?" He was walking along the shops on the streets, he eyed a sweater and beamed. "Doesn't that look good?" You looked at it, then him.

"Not on you." You scunched up your face and dragged him in another store. "So why did you want me to come then?" You spotted a beautiful dress but you couldnt afford it.

"Get to know you better.' You stopped to look at him, "Why do you all want to know me better?" Chunji picked up a necklace and put it against your neck. He grinned. "It's nice don't you thnk?" You touched the necklace.

It was panda.

"Why panda?" You looked up at him, he was already looking at something else. "I like pandas."

 

In the end you held at least 4 shopping bags filled with his clothes. "This is why you needed me?" You giggled and hauled the bags. He was holding 5 himself.

"Yah, I like clothes." You watched him while eating ice cream he got. The bench you were sitting on was wet, which made your wet too.

"My 's wet." You stared at the sky without getting up, he looked at your face. There was no flaws at all, your eyes were big as dolls and your full pink lips were making him blush.

"Did you want my jacket to sit on?" He looked into your eyes, you shook your head. "No I'm fine. I couldn't ask you to." You smiled and continued looking at the stars.

"Did you ever have a boyfriend?" Chunji asked out of the blue, you thought about it and laughed. "Me?" You pointed to yourself, he nodded.

"Never. I was never liked by anyone." You hummed to a song, he softened and curled a piece of hair behind your ear. "You are liked by someone, in this world." He stopped, you wanted to here more.

"Someday." You rolled your eyes and pushed him. "Thanks." You joked and went home. You both were joking and laughing all the way home.

 

Chunji walked you to your room. "Thanks for today." You grinned and started to go into your room, he rturned you around and kissed your cheek. "Good night." He winked and left to go to his room.

You touched your cheek and blushed.

You turned the doorknob and notcied the lights were still on, there was someone on your bed. IT was Minhyuk. You gasped.