Ch.9

My Style

"So our designs were pretty much spot on, they are already split into two groups of three." I said while I was observing the guys.

"They have a mirror dance so it'll be easy to dress them. Looking at the formation N, Ken, and Hyuk are Jekyll and Leo, Ravi, and Hongbin are Hyde."

"How can you tell?"

"Your brother and the other two are always behind the other three. Also the ending also gave it away, the way how Leo, Ravi, and Hongbin pulled off the other three faces and put it on their own."

"Oh I see. From watching this I guess we need to make the pants a bit loose so they can move easily."

"So how did you guys like the choreography?" N oppa asked.

"Hmmm it was cool and the designs we came up fit the dance perfectly. Since it is a Jekyll and Hyde theme Hakyeon, Jaehwan oppa, and Hyuk will be wearing the Jekyll designs and Taekwoon, Wonsik, and Hongbin oppa will be wearing the Hyde designs." I explained.

"The designs we came up with are basically a light and dark concept just like Jekyll and Hyde." Yun oppa added. The boys just nodded as we explained the outfit details.

"Noona what about our hair and makeup?"

"That is out of our hands Hyuk. We're only in charge on what you guys are wearing."

"But your our stylist doesn't that sort of give you authority?" Jaehwan oppa asked.

"Wait why are you guys so frantic about your hair and makeup?" Yun oppa asked.

"Uh have you guys since our last promotions?" Hongbin oppa retorted.

"It couldn't have been that bad right?" I looked at then confusedly.

"Hyuk go get my laptop from the back so we can show these two." Wonsik oppa order. Hyuk came back in less then a minute and oppa pulled up a video and turned towards me and Yun.

"OM! Oppa what did they do to your guys hair!? I mean the rest look ok but you and Hakyeon oppa."

"Right do you know how long it took me to grow my hair back!?" Wonsik oppa went on.

"I thought my hair looked cool in that video." Hakyeon oppa retorted.

"Wait what was the concept of this video?" Yun oppa asked?

"Vampire, it was my idea." Hyuk answered proudly.

"The only moment I could see some vampire action was when Taekwoon oppa was about to bite Jaehwan oppa. Other than that it just you guys posing or in a space pod. Hongbin oppa weren't you kinda of I don't know when that girl was caressing you chin?" I replied bluntly.

"Actually it was awkward as hell." 

"The make up doesn't really do you guys justice either. When you say vampire I'm thinking fangs and blood. This is basically you guys dancing on the Moon" Yun oppa added.

"Now I see why you guys are concerned. We'll see what we can do, but like I said we have no power over that part. Well we should be going we still need to drop off the design to the tailors so they can begin making them. We're aiming to finish the ones for the music video first so guys can begin filming." I explain as we began to gather our things. I looked up and see Taekwoon oppa looking the folder that contained the design.

"Yah your not suppose to see those!" I snatch the folder from his hands. "There goes my surprise." I pouted, but he only ruffled my hair.

"Wait hyung you saw the design! That's not fair." Wonsik oppa complained.

"Whatever we're leaving bye!" I said as I walked out of the room and Yun oppa bowing to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ok so this was basically a filler chapter so I'm sorry if don't make any sense...And you can clearly see I didn't really like the mv for On and On lol...Also to clear things in up Haneul always call the boys by their real names except for Hyuk....I hope you guys enjoy and please comment >.<