Bonus #3

My Style

I absentmindedly drawing design in my sketchbook when my phone started to ring. I stopped what I was doing and picked up my phone.

"Yeobosayeo?"

"Haneul ah it's omma."

"Oh omma wae?"

"Are you busy today?

"No, the boys have no schedules today so I'm pretty much off today. Why?"

"Would you mind looking after your cousin's today?

"You mean the triplets?"

"Yes, your Uncle Ilkook has a drama shooting today and your aunt has work. I would do it, but I have to take of your appa who came down with the flu."

"Sure I don't mind looking after them. Tell Uncle Ilkook to just dropped them off to the dorms, the boys are at the company practicing so the house is empty."

"Ok, thanks so much Haneul ah I owe you one.

"It's nothing Omma, I haven't seen Daehan, Minguk, and Manse in a while so this should be fun."

"Ok I go call your Uncle now."

"Arraso. bye." Once we both hung up I closed my sketchbook and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. However, when I entered the kitchen I see Taekwoon oppa stuffing an ice cream cone in his mouth. We had a slight awkward glance, with him looking like a guilty kid caught taking cookies from the cookie jar. 

"Am telling your gym trainer!!" I exclaimed.

"Yah hijima!" He complained.

"Fine fine, sheesh I was only joking. What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you and the guys supposed to be at the company practicing?"

"I got off early." He shrugged.

"Well I having guest over so you better be in good behavior."

"Since when was I not in good behavior?"

"Hmmm let see, who was the one that told the model to drop the Eternity music video so that I could do it instead?"

"Me, but you had sun doing it anyway." He countered.

"Oh yeah? Who was the one that turned off the hot water so that Hakyeon oppa could only shower in cold water? On top of that who was that made Hakyeon oppa sleep in the living room with no pillow and blanket?"

"Me, but he had that coming?"

"For a innocent bed scene on the music video? Poor Hakyeon oppa, your lucky your my boyfriend or I would of forced you to sleep in Wonsik and Hyuk's room."

"But I am your boyfriend and you love me too much too make me go through that kind of torture." He cooed and came up to hug me, forgetting that he still had the ice cream cone in his hand. 

"Aww my ice cream." He pouted when he noticed his ice cream fell on the floor.

Ding dong ding dong

"Yay they're here!" I exclaimed. "You better cleaned that up." I pointed to the floor then hop towards the door.

"Wait who is it?"

"My lovely namjachingus!"

"Mworago!?" He exclaimed and ran towards me as I opened the door.

"Noona!!!" Three voices shouted.

"Aigoo Daehan, Minguk, Manse anneyeong!" I shouted back and hugged the three of them. The triplets then ran pass me into the living room.

"Thank you Haneul for agreeing to look after them." Uncle Ilkook says as he pass me the triplets bag towards me.

"It's no problem uncle, it's been awhile since I got to see them so I'm pretty excited to spend time with them."

"They can be handful so if they begin to become rowdy just give me a call."

"I'm pretty sure me and Taekwoon oppa can handle it. You remember Taekwoon oppa right?" I asked.

"Of course I remember you two were inseparable since you were small. Well I need to get going. Thanks again Haneul, your Aunt should come to pick them up at 8 tonight." 

"Yup, no problem uncle. See you." We waved bye to him and closed the door.

"You made me jealous of your cousins!" Taekwoon oppa asked.

"Hehe I just wanted to see how you would react." 

"Aigoo, let's go the kids are waiting for us." I grabbed his hand and led him towards the living room.

"Daehan, Minguk, Manse what shall we do today?" I asked.

"Noona why are you holding this hyung's hand?" Manse asked.

"This hyung is noona's boyfriend."

"Aniya Noona is Mingukkie's." Minguk says and pull my hand away from Taekwoon oppa's and the only thing Taekwoon oppa did was smile at Minguk's gesture.

"Shall we go play ball in the park?" Taekwoon oppa asked.

"Dae!" The triplet's answered. We smiled at their cute gesture and began to pack the things we need to take to the park. Once we were done I carried Minguk and Taekwoon oppa carried Daehan and Manse.

"Chulbal?" I asked.

"Chulbal!" The triplet and Taekwoon oppa answered. We left the apartment and walked towards the park that was near the apartment. Once we reached the park we put the kids down and they began running around the grass.

"Daehan, Minguk, Manse come here hyung will teach you soccer." Taekwoon oppa shouted and the triplets came charging towards him. I set the blanket on the ground and took a sit and began to watch Taekwoon oppa and the triplets. 

"Ok when you kick use your the tip of your feet and kick." Taekwoon oppa demonstrated how to do it then placed the ball on front of each boy.

"Ready kick!" He chant and the boys kicked the ball with all the power their small body can give.

"Yay good job!" I cheered. Taekwoon oppa and the boys continued to play soccer till they got tired and decided to take a break. I handed then water and watched them chug it down.

"Are you guys having fun?" I asked.

"Dae!" They answer.

"Hyung is so cool!" Daehan smiled.

"Noona can we come over again and play with hyung?" Manse asked.

"Of course! As long as hyung is not busy." I answered as I wipe away the sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Noona I like hyung!" Manse declared and hugged Taekwoon oppa around the neck.

"Aww I like you too Manse." He answered. Daehan and Minguk saw Manse hugging their hyung and began to join in the hug. We continued to play around the park then took the triplets out to dinner.

 

 

Ok so I got inspired to write this chapter after I saw a post on Instagram asking how Leo would act around the triplets. So here you go! I hope you all enjoy ^.^ And a big thank you to all my new subscribers!! Just a head up I might write 2 more bonus chapters then I will be officially ending this story...So don't forget to leave your comments below BAII