2

My Style

Haneul's POV:

(Present day)

"I can't believe your going back to Seoul." Yun oppa whined as I packing up my things.

"Oh don't be dramatic oppa your coming along anyway."

"But still why would you want to leave such a beautiful place?"

"Because I've be gone from my home country for too long. Plus you and I already graduated and landed a job at one of the entertainment company! Why are you complaining so much?" The past three years after my accident Yun oppa stayed with making sure that no harm ever gets in my way. My parents often called to ask how I was doing, but I knew they wanted to know if my memories came back. Sadly it never did, silently I pray that by going back to Seoul will help. After we graduated from the institute we were instantly offered a job in Seoul as a fashion designer and stylist for a group named VIXX. How they found out about me and oppa was still a mystery to us.

Here we are now packing up all our stuff in boxes. We will be leaving tomorrow so we had to pack everything by tonight.

"Your lucky your my best friend, I would never want to leave this place." He laid down and started to hug the carpet. We've been living together for the pass years and it was like having another big brother. Speaking of brother, I missed my Wonsik oppa and I can't wait to see him.

"You know you love me.  Now get up and help me pack up we leave tomorrow already!"

 

 

"All passenger with flight to Seoul, South Korea we will begin boarding now." The electronic voice called out.

"Well oppa that's our flight let's go!" I started dragging towards our gate. I was so excited I can finally go home and see my family.

"Slow down speedy gonzales the plane isn't leaving so soon."

"I don't care I just wanna get sitted and relax."

"Ok ok stop dragging me women!" Giggling we finally got settled in and waited for the plane to take off.  After 12 hours we finally landed in Seoul. I couldn't contain myself anymore, I started hitting Yun oppa who was sleeping peacefully beside me.

"Oppa we're here!!" 

"Yah! Quit hitting me it'll leave a bruise! Thanks a lot for ruining a perfect dream! I was about to kiss Tiffany of SNSD!!"

"Dream on oppa we all know she belongs to Nickhun now."

"A guy can only dream." 

"Shut up oppa and let's go I bet my parents are waiting for us already!" We both got up from our sits and out of the plane to claim our luggages. Once we were out of the terminal I saw my parents waving at me. I literally took off and jumped into my father's arm.

"Appa! I missed you so much." 

"Awww it's good to finally have you back home sweetie."

"Hey what about me?" My mom pouted. I giggle and let go of my dad to hug my mom.

"Hey where's Wonsik oppa?" Yun finally caught to me and bowed to my parents.

"He's at work, he really wanted to come as well, but his boss wouldn't allow him." Dad explained.

"Where let's get you two out here and settled in your new apartment."

"You got us an apartment abonim?" Yun asked surprised as we walked towards our car.

"Well since you two already landed a job here we figured why not get you guys an apartment. That way it's once less thing on your guys to do list." Mom explained.

"And don't worry it's fully furnished so all that is needed is for you two to move in." Dad added.

"You guys don't mind me living with Yun Oppa?"

"Well considering you two lived together during in college what difference does it make now?" We were finnaly settled in the car and off to our new home.

"Thank you so much Omonim Abonim, I don't know what to give in return." Yun oppa stated.

"Take as a welcome home and thank you gift. You've helped us look over Haneul while you were in college." Appa replied. After half an hour we finally reach the apartment building, our apartment was on the 8th floor. Once we entered we out down our stuff and looked wide eye at the place. It was amazing! There were two bedrooms, living room, a wide kitchen, and the second floor was a spacious fashion studio for me and oppa to work in.

     

(Haneul's bedroom)                                                (Yun bedroom)

(Fashion studio)

"I love it! Thanks so much appa omma!" I hugged them both tightly. On the other hand Yun oppa bowed to show his gratitude.

"Ok let's go downstairs and eat I prepared dinner before we came to get you two."

"Finally a home cook meal!!" Yun oppa and I shouted as we speed down the stairs to the kitchen. Once we were settled food was passed and conversation were started.

"By the way what company are you guys working for?" Omma asked.

"We were hired by Jellyfish Entertainment to be a designer and stylist for a group named VIXX. It turns out that their old stylist found a better job and left. How they found about me and Yun oppa is still unknown." I answered.

"Hmmm who strange. Well since it's getting late let's start cleaning up and let you two rest."

"Oh right we start first thing tomorrow. How I wish they give us at least a week to adjust." Yun oppa complained.

"Well the guys are planning to have a comeback in a month so we need to get started as soon as possible." I replied. After everything was cleaned up we bid my parents goodbye and lazed around in the living room.

"Do you know anything about the group we're working with?" Yun oppa asked.

"Come to think of it no. Let's me get my laptop and search them up." I went to my room and my laptop and walked back to the living room. Once it booted up I type VIXX in the search engine.

"Well basic info is that they debuted in May 24, 2012. There are six of them N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin, and Hyuk."

"Is there any picture?" I scrolled towards the picture and what I saw shocked me.

"That's Wonshik oppa!"

"What!? Your brother is an idol?"

"Don't ask me I never knew either. That's probably what omma meant by the boss wouldn't let him come. That sneaky not even telling me that he was going to be a idol. Well thing's just got very interesting. Oppa what do you think of a small role play when we meet the guys tomorrow?" I asked while having a evil smile on.

 

 

Opinions comments??? The boys will finally appear in the next chapter...