Ch.35

My Style

Leo's POV:

Aish it's Christmas and Haneul isn't here because she took time off to spend with her mom and dad. It's not that I'm against it or anything, it's just that the guys and I are stuck here with Christmas promotions and Haneul isn't here to keep me sane. How did I survive the first year with these guys. 

"Hyung lighten up noona will be here for New Year's sheesh." Hyuk says as he walks pass me and all I could do is glare at him.

"Talk about a love sick lion." Ken added, which made me throw a pillow towards his direction. 

"Yah no injuring the other main vocalist no matter how much you miss Haneul." N teased.

"Hyung if you miss Haneul so much why don't you just call her. It beats you sitting there looking like you want to murder anything that touches you." Ravi suggested.

"Aish whatever I'm going to take a walk." I got up and made my way out the dressing room. I faintly heard Hongbin shouting that I had to be back in at least 30 minutes. I walked towards the little cafe that the KBS had in the lobby and order a vanilla latte before I took a sit near the back. Taking out my phone I immediately dialed Haneul's number.

"Yeobosayeo?"

"Hey."

"Oh Taekwoon oppa wae?"

"Nothing I just wanted to call you, the guys are driving me nuts and your not here to keep me sane."

"Haha well oppa if you survived the past year without me, a day shouldn't be so hard."

"I forgot how annoying they could get ever since you came along."

"Well just put up with it for today and I'll be back before you know it." She giggles and I swear my heart could stop at any moment. 

"Hurry back."

"Aiya you miss that much? You just saw me a few hours ago." Again with her giggles.

"Yes I do." 

"Like I said I will be back soon, it's just one day."

"What are you doing now?"

"Just packing some clothes for tonight and I arranged your guys gift under the tree, so make sure you all open it when you guys return tonight. I'm leaving soon so I gotta to go, I'll call you once I arrived at my parents house ok?"

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow."

"And oppa."

"Yea?"

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Haneul." We said goodbye and once I knew her line was gone I said a small I love you, hoping that one day I can say it out loud to her. I was busy staring out to space that I failed to notice a figure taking a sit in front of me.

"Hello Taekwoon oppa." I snapped out of my day dream and saw that it was Dain that was sitting in front of me. I could feel anger rising in me, but I didn't show it.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Ah I just walked in and decided to say hi and I got you a little something for Christmas."

"I don't want it."

"What? Why?" She asked dumbfounded.

"After what you did to Haneul, I don't want to even see you anymore."

"What are you talking about oppa?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! You knew that she has amnesia and you took advantage of it. Feeding her lies so that she would stay away from us."

"I did that for her own good!" She exclaimed.

"For her own good? Is having her think that she caused us pain and that we all hated her for her own good?"

"Oppa I just doesn't want her to get in our way because I love you."

"Love? Dain if you truly love me you would do anything that will make happy! Regardless if you feel pain on your end you would still do whatever you could to keep me happy. You already knew from high school that I love Haneul, yet you still try to break us apart. Dain I'm only telling you this once, but if you try to do anything that will risk Haneul's memories again I will not stand back anymore." I stood up and began to walk away, but I felt her grabbed onto my arm.

"Oppa I'm sorry I didn't think you love her so much." I gently took her hands off me and looked at her.

"I am not the person you should be apologizing to Dain and you know that." I say and walked away back to the dressing room. Hopefully she will finally leaves alone.


Haneul's POV:

After I got off the phone with Taekwoon oppa, I grabbed my bags and made my way to my car and to my parents house. Fortunately, I still remember the way back to my house. As I was driving I noticed that a few places began to look more and more familiar, and that slight headache was beginning to hit me. Once I reached my parents house I parked my car and made my way to the front door. Since my parents don't know that I was actually coming home for Christmas, I rang the doorbell instead of using my keys. I heard feet shuffling towards the door and my mom opening the door.

"Merry Christmas Omma!" I exclaimed and gave her a hug.

"Omo nae ttal! Merry Christmas!" She says while tightening her hug.

"Is that my baby girl I hear?" My dad asked as he made his way towards us.

"Appa Merry Christmas" I smiled and hugged him as well.

"Where is your brother?" Appa asked.

"Him and the guys still have promotions so your stuck with me."

"Aigoo araso why don't you put your things in your room and come back down for dinner?" Omma suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll be back." I grabbed my bags and made my way to my old bedroom. When I opened the doors the first thing I noticed were the amount of pictures that were posted all around my room. All of them were of me and the guys, but one particular section of my wall caught my attention. These pictures were different from the rest, all of them were of me and Taekwoon oppa. There were ones where I was hugging him, kissing him on the cheeks, or him carrying me around. One thing was similar in every picture and it was the necklace that hung on our necks. Beside one of the picture was a letter, I picked it up and read it.

To my most loveable girlfriend Haneul,

Happy happy birthday. I'm sorry that I am not really good at expressing my feelings, but please believe me when I say that I love you very much. Whenever I am with you I feel like I am the most luckiest guy that was ever born because I have the most prettiest, nicest, and most wonderful girlfriend in the whole wide world. Thank you for being born Haneul. Have an amazing birthday.

Love you,

Your Taekwoon <3

I dropped the letter and that familiar pain in my head started. Pictures started to flash left and right and the man in front me no longer had a blurred face. Standing in front of me was Taekwoon oppa. More pictures were appearing at fast pace and the pain was increasing that it had me yelling.

"Haneul!" My appa yelled. He ran towards me and held me in his arm.

"Nae ttal what's wrong." My omma asked. As fast as the pain came it also disappeared. I stop screaming and laid still in my appa arms trying to regulate my breathing. Once all the pain subsided I got up and immediately grabbed my keys and bag.

"Haneul where are you going!?" My appa asked.

"I need to see Taekwoon oppa!" I exclaimed and ran out the door.

 

 

 

Omo omo what just happened??? Find out in my next update >.< Don't forget to leave your comments below BAII